Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 89
Author Topic: Pervys "Legendary" imports. Moved  (Read 339038 times)
SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: November 12, 2011, 04:29:11 PM »

i can add metal for u if u want me to

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2011, 04:33:34 PM »

Meh, I wanna figure it out for myself. But If I get bored and don't end up feeling like it I'll send it your way ^_~

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »

kkz

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 05:54:15 PM »

When/if you figure out how to lower a vertex count to something the Wii can load, PLEASE  make a new forum to advertise it! I have some Soul Calibur 4, Force Unleashed, X-men Destiny, and Assasins Creed models that I really want to import, but I think it might fry the wii.

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2011, 05:57:24 PM »

You'll defiantly crash it thats for sure o-o I'll never figure out how, but hopefully someone does ^_^

EDIT: Screw it, theres no way four fingers is gonna win and I don't feel like waiting as I may be unable to get back to him for awhile. Time to rig dem fingers Awesome Face

EDIT: All right due to time constraints I'll be release Rayman V2 tomorrow with only one moveable hand and no moveable mouth (Damn mouth is worse than a maze) and a possible metal texture, may not. He'll have all of the above for the final release though Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:07:13 PM by Evil Pervy » Logged

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2011, 08:28:19 PM »

All right starting a new project, bounced of an old one.

(Missing some weapons, hopefully I can get those into there)
    With the new import style I may even be able to get new faces for this guy, Though his facial textures are a little strange. I can also get movable figures and a metal texture, but all of this will come at the price of animations, meaning I have to start over with them, otherwise a T-pose >.< But with all the epic new I think it more than makes up for that fact. So the new poll is asking who's boneset I should use, but no matter what it'll be made over rob

And yes I have talked with the leader of the current volnutt project and have all permissions for my own ^_~
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:31:19 PM by Evil Pervy » Logged

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2011, 08:34:19 AM »

I love your Rayman import! It's just perfect.So you're gonna make a moveset...perfect!
    Please,make Goku after finishing Rayman! I need this guy perfect because if you don't I won't get a perfect Rayman,he needs a hack now that he's returning to platformers!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2011, 12:07:08 PM »

Raymans PSA is based more off the second game (The great escape) as it has more power ups and moves to use. But don't worry, you'll see plenty of Raymans iconic "disconnected body" in the PSA. He even
    Plays basketball with his torso Happy Face
    As for goku, I'm working on hims as well as a melee character(Not telling) but as I've said I have little time to do this brawl hacking anymore. I'm slow but sure so I can't give you a date at all

P.S. Just ONE of Raymans hands have more verticals than the rest of his body combined! Though I gotta lessen them a bit as they seem to lessen the overall quality (Darker in the areas that were blended and lighter on the ones that weren't)
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:08:03 PM by Evil Pervy » Logged

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2011, 12:14:20 PM »

That's just a hack made of bubble dreams! (Cheesy)
    Prayman 2 TGE was my first game ever and it's the ebst to me at least till I try Rayman Origins (Downloading at the moment).I'll buy it if I can xD

If you want,I have a complete rip of ALL of the SFX from Rayman 2!

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2011, 01:08:00 PM »

A SFX pack? Wish I could make it myself. I no longer have a computer capable of making one.

But yeah rayman origins looks promising, and as a rayman fan myself I am sure to be getting it! Wanna know something funny? With the original Rayman game, if I dropped my playsation with it playing, it would skip to the final cutseen saying I won the game Awesome Face

EDIT: Got bored, edited the op a bit. I've lowerd Raymans vertical count on his hands OVER 8000!!!!!!!!!!!!! to something like 2000 so the slight lag that Rayman was causing should be gone in the next update. Also I think I'm going to skip on a moving mouth. Those teeth blend into each other in annoying ways, as well as it being a maze to find every vertical point (Which I still haven't  been able to do!) and thanks to NaruZeldaMaster with his tutorial I should be able to provide BOTH hands fully rigged next time(Considering I have to start rigging his hands from the start again)
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 09:11:34 PM by Evil Pervy » Logged

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2011, 01:53:05 PM »

A SFX pack? Wish I could make it myself. I no longer have a computer capable of making one.

But yeah rayman origins looks promising, and as a rayman fan myself I am sure to be getting it! Wanna know something funny? With the original Rayman game, if I dropped my playsation with it playing, it would skip to the final cutseen saying I won the game Awesome Face

EDIT: Got bored, edited the op a bit. I've lowerd Raymans vertical count on his hands OVER 8000!!!!!!!!!!!!! to something like 2000 so the slight lag that Rayman was causing should be gone in the next update. Also I think I'm going to skip on a moving mouth. Those teeth blend into each other in annoying ways, as well as it being a maze to find every vertical point (Which I still haven't  been able to do!) and thanks to NaruZeldaMaster with his tutorial I should be able to provide BOTH hands fully rigged next time(Considering I have to start rigging his hands from the start again)

I don't have a capable computer too,my one is 64 bit and I can't preview waves.If I could I would sure make a SFX pak for you! You have all my suppor in your project! And if you think that's useful,I have already done some recolors! Those are:

-Blue Shirt
    -Black Shirt and purple hood
    -Red Shirt and Yellow hood
    -Yellow shirt and red hood
    -Green shirt and white hood

I would be glad of making the official recolors for your Rayman project.

Personally I think a movable mouth would be important because I think that for a perfect hack he would need his typical grimace!

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 02:14:26 PM »

Well If I ever figure the mouth out o-o. You can go ahead and release those recolors if you have them made them, if not go ahead, though I'll be using a slightly different model for the PSA (Has one extra texture and three extra models for things like when he bounces his body, his helicopter hair, and the he new hurt face). I'll be posting the moveset on my PSA thread soon.
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 02:15:39 PM by Epic Pervy » Logged

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2011, 03:04:32 PM »

Well If I ever figure the mouth out o-o. You can go ahead and release those recolors if you have them made them, if not go ahead, though I'll be using a slightly different model for the PSA (Has one extra texture and three extra models for things like when he bounces his body, his helicopter hair, and the he new hurt face). I'll be posting the moveset on my PSA thread soon.
    So you have already started the moveset and have the model for the PSA?
    I have already done the recolors but I had decided to wait till the final release to release my recolors along with it

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 04:25:58 PM »

And I said hey HEY! what a wonderful kinda day! [censored]ing hey arnold theme songs been running though my head all day =.=# But back on topic
    Rayman: He's almost finished, He looks better with the less amount of verticals on his hands, and one fully rigged again. I've got to vertex raymans other hand to the correct position, rig it, and it'll be ready for release! Though I think I'll wait till blackjax updates brawlbox with the perfect metal textures he was talkin bout, or maybe I'll release it and fix the metal texture later Cheesy Oh and correcting myself from before!

I'll be using a slightly different model for the PSA (Has one extra texture and four extra models for things like when he bounces his body, his helicopter hair, his rape face, and the new hurt face)

Megaman: He's being vertexed to [censored]in perfection (I REALLY hate those TvC modelers >.<) But there's some [censored] goin on with his hands mainly. And it seems people like the legends 2 look more Happy Face
    EDIT: legends 2 look wins the poll

Goku: Meh he's a [censored] =.= It'll take awhile to finish his problems
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:30:01 PM by Epic Pervy » Logged

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »

You voted, he won. Here's the most up to date trigger based apon his Legends 2 look. Note that I still have to update textures
    EDIT: Just realized I missed his neck. Fixing that right now

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:03:10 PM by Epic Pervy » Logged

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 89
    Print
    Jump to: