Pervys "Legendary" imports. Moved

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 11, 2011, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 17, 2011, 02:00:06 AMYou voted, he won. Here's the most up to date trigger based apon his Legends 2 look. Note that I still have to update textures EDIT: Just realized I missed his neck. Fixing that right now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:................i came... :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

All right updated Volnutt vertex. All that's really left are his hands. And there gonna require a [censored] load of vertexing :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 17, 2011, 02:37:28 AM
i came... :af:
Me two
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 16, 2011, 11:25:58 PM
maybe I'll release it and fix the metal texture later :D Oh and correcting myself from before!
That's what I would do.At least it's a simple texture and you said you're leaving in a few months.And what if you don't have the time to fisnish for wainting for it? I think that you should release it and then release another fixed version later so people don't have to kkep waiting for so long
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

TA [censored]IN DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 17, 2011, 07:12:44 AM
That's what I would do.At least it's a simple texture and you said you're leaving in a few months.And what if you don't have the time to fisnish for wainting for it? I think that you should release it and then release another fixed version later so people don't have to kkep waiting for so long
On that note if everything goes right I should have a fully working, excluding mouth and metal, Rayman import by Friday. IF everything goes right. I'll be gone for the weekend so if I don't make Friday expect it sometime between Monday and Thursday.

Is now going to sleep
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Does that mean you are taking my advice?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Improve the texture and I'll be happy.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 17, 2011, 03:16:03 PM
Improve the texture and I'll be happy.
Unfortunately I suck at anything texture, so unless someone else does it were stuck with what we got
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Leave the retextures to inevitability XD .
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Good tip!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

GOD THESE [censored]ING LEGS! I took the liberty of rigging Megaman (All but his hands) because... Well it's very easy to do considering how he's built! But the legs are giving me insane trouble. Anyway brakes over so I'll be returning to work now.

EDIT: Legs fixed, dude released. That is all
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Sorry for not releasing Rayman. I didn't get off work on Friday till late, and I was organizing my Volnutt project. I DID however work on Rayman, but his hands [censored]ed up and I had to start the rig over, I mean I literately had to start over, the Rayman save file went corrupt and he wasn't importing without a quality reduction. Though you CAN expect him by Wednesday most likely, but I'm NOT rigging his thumbs. They don't work right with Luigis bone placement like the rest of the fingers. He'll have animated thumbs during the PSA though
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Megaman Volnutt  ;D

Shame about the texture being affected by lighting, though. If it is too much trouble maybe you
could consider nulling the normals. It's pretty obvious that you're not going to try to go through the trouble of fixing them, so nulling them is your best bet... Do you know how to null normals?  :-\

Anyway, Rayman sounds like his hands are crazy. Not rigging his thumbs is fine  :)
By the way Pervy, Your Rayman texture looks fantastic (did they come like that). What's up with Volnutt's texture? Looks... solid.  :-\

Well, good luck with your next project, I'm looking forward to what you'll come up with next  ;)
^3^

did you switch the shaders epic?? if not then switch volnutts shader to a shader from one of my hacks
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 20, 2011, 04:54:40 AM
Megaman Volnutt  ;D

Shame about the texture being affected by lighting, though. If it is too much trouble maybe you
could consider nulling the normals. It's pretty obvious that you're not going to try to go through the trouble of fixing them, so nulling them is your best bet... Do you know how to null normals?  :-\

Anyway, Rayman sounds like his hands are crazy. Not rigging his thumbs is fine  :)
By the way Pervy, Your Rayman texture looks fantastic (did they come like that). What's up with Volnutt's texture? Looks... solid.  :-\

Well, good luck with your next project, I'm looking forward to what you'll come up with next  ;)
Volnutt had a problem in 3ds Max that made his shoulders pitch black, and the neck has a lack of texture on it. Raymans texture was as is from the Rayman 3 game so yeah. His textues look solid because I edited them, and I'm NOT a texturer so it kinda sucks. Hoping someone makes a better one for the volnutt project. His hands aren't crazy. I'm just bad with hands and my computers kinda... jumpy. Also I have no idea how to null normals
Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 20, 2011, 05:00:41 AM
did you switch the shaders epic?? if not then switch volnutts shader to a shader from one of my hacks
Think you could do that for me. I literately have no time this weekend. Just send me the download and I collab you or something
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]