Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2S8FnNb9t0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2S8FnNb9t0</a>
' - 0 (0%)
 ' - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 26
Author Topic: KTH's P$A : Tails!  (Read 102765 times)
KTH
French fries
Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 12, 2011, 08:01:45 PM »

PSA currently work :

Tails

Sorry but i love that style. troll/
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:37:19 PM by KTH » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 08:01:58 PM »

Moveset of characters :

Classic Sonic

N- B : Like old Sonic games, when you run and you press down. It's a move on Sonic the Fighters too.

Side B : Like the Spin Dash, you can't turn, only go front. He go really fast, you still got the jump at a moment for hurt the ennemy but you can still doesn't move for hurt the ennemy.

Down B : Spin Dash classic, like side B, no turn, only go front. You can still stop the spin dash with up+A or jump.

Up B : Nothing special just i have modified the fall animation for do more realistic "Classic Sonic".

Jump : Yes, the jump hurt the ennemy, 4% damage. Same for the double jump.

A : A jab attack from Sonic the Fighters, Sonic give 5 punch and the latest is more powerful.

Side A : No change, kick classic actually from Sonic the Fighters.

Down A : No change.

Up A : Like Mario but with two hands but more powerful, move from Sonic the Fighters.

Air Up : A returned kick.

Side Air : A spike attack, like DK exactly, move from Sonic the Fighters.

Down Air : Bounce attack and easters eggs from Sonic 3, like the bubble from Sonic 3, you bounce on the ennemy for still in the air. Work only on ennemy, not on platforms.

Back Air :  Bounce attack. From Sonic 3, water ball.

Smash Up : No change about animation only about the damage and knockback. Here, that doesn't hurt the ennemy like Modern Sonic (3 hits). Only one hit.

Smash Side : Animation changed, look like more from Sonic the Fighters.

Down Smash : No change.

Taunt Up : Sonic 3 win animation.

Taunt Side :  Sonic 1 Win BETA.

Taunt Down :  Sonic 2 artwork position.

Win1 : Sonic Generations S Win

Win2 : No change.

Win3 : Sonic breakdance, by Sdoom.

Megaman

AA (2 jabs) : Punch, kick.

Smap Up : Like Sonic Side B but the kick it's more up.

Smash Down : Like Samus Taunt down, Megaman shoot a explosion.

Smash Side : Shoot a electric effect (Green ball).

Up A : Exaactly like Mario but no rotation.

Side A : Giant kick

Down A : Kick and Megaman move.

Attack Dash : Shoulder.

N-B : Blow of cannon.

Up B : Look like Shoryuken with GFX.

Down B : Megaman got 3 powers different and can change with Down B.
    He got : leaf shield, rock ball, Tornano Hold.

Side B : He use the power he already change and got with Down B :

Leaf Shield : From MM2, press one time Side B, a shield with leaf appear. He don't protect Megaman and still 6 secondes. Press again Side B for launch the shield (the hit it's some like YL).

Rock Ball : A ball appear when you press Side B. If it's possible to change the texture of the ball into Orange and Blue. Megaman can press again Side B for the ballon disapear.

Tornado Hold : If we press really fast Side B, a top appear and provoct a tornado front of Megaman.
    If we gold Side B, the top will appear a little farther.
    The hit it's some like the Up+B of YL. If you do the Side B in air, the top wil fall slowly. If the top doesn't touch the ground on 4 seconde, he disappear.

Air front : Blow of cannon.

N-Air : Kick like Mario.

Air back : Some like the air front bellow.

Air up : Some like Mario but no rotation.

Win1 : Like the ending of MM2, Megaman walk and look the sky.

Win2 : Remove his helmet and we can see his hair.

Ryu

List of the moves by SonicUnderground316.

A-Combo:

-AAA combo = Ryu's Combo : The propeties are similar to Snake AAA combo in term of the damage it give and the knock back power.  Ryu  give a punch  when he hit you whith it,  the com bo start like normal (by pressing  A 3 times)  which  mean the 2 first hit are only one in reality. Also, only the final blow have  actual knock back power so the opponent stay in place when during the whole combo until the end regardless of the damage he’s at.

(First move (A) = punch + knee)

B-attacks:

-Neutral-B = Hadoken (fireball) : Ryu release an energy ball  that give about  5% of damages . This attack could be chargable (metsu hadoken) and when it's full, the damage is highter (let's say 15% or whatever damage  samus energie ball gives) and have a better killing potential/knock back power though the ball is much slower. The distance it travel is the same as Lucatio aura sphere. The a blue aura effect when you get hit. I think that if you could port Yoshi's fire ball effect from his FS and make it blue and maybe resize it, it would look quite perfect.

Regular:

Fully charge (metsu hadoken):

What it look like when get hit by the metsu hadoken :

-Up-B = Shoryuken (dragon punch): : Really similar to Luigi Up-B cause when really close, this move has the same killing pothential and give the same among of damges as Luigi (with a blue aura effect when you get hit instead of a fire one) but you can move much more after the attack, while in the "no more jump" state (kind of like Lucas after he hit himself with is PK thunder). Ryu does his  trademark  tornado uppercut  which make him jump quite  high (a little higher than Luigi).

-Down-B = counter/block move : Ryu block you move and punch you in the stomach which make you fall on the ground (Like when you out of stamina in special brawl). Basicaly you’re stun for 2 or 3 sec and this move gives about 10% of damages.

-Sides-B = Tatsumaki Senpuu-Kyaku (hurricane kick): Ryu does his famous hurricane kick that hit the opponent 3 times and  give about 15% in total. This move have a good knockback power and ok killing potential if your over 100% .

Smashs:

-Up-Smash =  Ehh? Let call it super shoryuken : It bother be to forget the name an attack. Anyway, Ryu does a Shoryuken that make him jumb less hight than with the Up- b move mention previously but it still have a good killing potential. It gives about 23% when fully charge.

-Down-Smash =  Shinkku  Tatsumaki : Ryu does a static Tatsumaki Senpuu-Kyaku that have the same properties as Wario Down-Smash except her recovery time after the attack is much better. When fully charge, the reach is a little better.

-Sides-Smash = Joudan Sokotou Geri (Sliding High Kick): Ryu deliver a powerful kicks which have a great killing potential and  knockback power giving about 25% of damage when fully charge.

Tilts:

-Up-Tilt = hight kick: This is quite basic, it just a hight kick with great killing potential that give around 15% of damages( minus the geta maybe).

OR

-Alt. Up-Tilt = Uppercut: This move have the same properties as the one right above this one.

-D-Tilt = Leg sweep: Ryu  does a  360o leg sweep that make his opponents fall on their butts every time, give about 12% of damage.

-Sides-Tilt = Downward punch: Ryu deliver a powerful punch toward the ground that gives about 7% of damages but your stuck in the ground if you get it by it for  2 or 3 sec.

Air attacks:

-Neutal-Air = Weel kick : Ryu does a weel kick that have a decent knock back power and gives about 10% of damages.

-Up-Air = Jumping uppercut: No it's not a shoryuken, ryu  jump in the air and punch the opponent above him giving about 8% of damage and have a weak killing potential. It's pretty basic but i don't really know what else he could do.

-Down-Air = Diving knee: Pretty basic, Ryu dive and attack with his knee (duh!) which  gives  about 7%. no killing potential and no knock back power.

-Front-Air = Smash Meteor Punch : Same as Mario Front-air with the same properties whould fit him i guess (no huge fist though, similar to Naruto in the CON PSA).

-Back-Air =  Double kick : Ryu he deliver  a double kick (similar goku in the goku PSA) that give about 12% of damage and have a good knock back power.

OR

-Alt. Back-Air =  Back punch : Like Captain falcon  back-air with the same properties .

Specific attibute (unique twist) :

- Down taunt = Hado Kakusei : When you use this, Ryu is suround by a blue aura (similar to kaioken but blue) that change some of his attack  but he can only use it when he’s over 100% and can lose it if he take to much damage.

-Neutral-B = Ren/Baku Hadoken  (During Hado Kakusei) : Ryu can now shoot  5 slitly smaller fireball in a row that  give 2 or 3% each. He can also perfrom a Baku Hadoken when fully charge which  is basicaly a fire hadoken that travel quite fast  but took a long time to charge and give about  as much damages as lucario aura sphere when he’s at 100% (with a fire effect when you get hit). Btw it fire the Baku Hadoken automaticaly, you cannot charge infinitly.

-Up-Smash  = Hado-Shoryuken  (During Hado Kakusei) : Ryu deliver i trademark uppercut move but he combine his famous fireball attack . The hadoken is shoot upward as an extention of ryu fist it give about 24% of damages and is almost as deadly as Lucas up smash but a much weaker still. To connect both the shoryu ken and the hadoken part you have to do the move really close to the opponent.

-Down-Smash  =  Shin Tatsumake Sepukyaku (During Hado Kakusei) : This is basicaly a stonger version of his regular smash the differance is that  the reach of the attack  is bigger horizontally and verticaly (there like a tornado around Ryu making the reach of the attack bigger) . It gives about  26% of damage and have good knock back power and killing potential  (and electricity effect when you get hit).

-Sides-Smash = Metsu Hadoken (During Hado Kakusei) : Basicaly this smash look alot like Mewtwo Sides-Smash, it give about  25% of damage and have a even better killing potential/knockback power than the regular smash  but the reach is a little shorter (with blue aura effect when you get hit) .

Grapplings (Throws):

-Forward-throw = Seoi-nage: Ryu does a Shoulder Throw to his opponent giving him between 8 and 12%. this attack have a pretty weak killing potential and knock back power but still usefull for combo purpose.

-Back-throw = Sutemi Waza : Ryu does a Sacrifice Throws that gives about 10 % and have a pretty good knock back power and killing potential.

-Down-throw = Diving shoulder: Ryu does a leg sweep and jump on his opponent with his shoulder giving about 8% of damage with an ok knock back power but no real killing potential. this move is not in any Street Fighter game (to my knowledge) but i think it's a move that could fit him.

-Up-throw = Uppecut:  Ryu does an uppercut to his opponent giving him between 8 and 10%. This attack have a pretty weak killing potential and knock back power but still usefull for combo purpose.

-Grappling + stiking = knee storm: Ryu gives  knee blows to his opponent in alternance (right knee, left knee, right knee, left knee and so on) giving about 1 or 2% for each blows.

Final smashs :

-F - Smash (air) = Shinkuu Hadouken (Hyper Fireball) : Basically this move is  really similar to Lucario final smash at 0% (with same damage and properties) only Ryu doesn’t go to the center of the stage and have little more freedom when he comes to move the beam. He would be able to attack in a zone of 90°, from directly in front of him to right below him so the attack can be dodge. (if possible make the beam able to bounce on wall or floor when Ryu is in Hado Kakusei kind of like R.O.B. Neutral-B).

-F-Smash (ground) =  Shin Shoryuken (Hyper Dragon Punch):  Ryu do his legendary Shin Shoryuken  which doesn’t necessarily mean instant death (if your under 100%) but still have quite an amazing killing potential (with flachy  effect during the attack). With blue aura effect when you get hit.

Fighting stance, waits, taunts etc :

-Entry :

-Fighting stance (wait 1):

-Wait 2 :

-Wait 3 :

-Taunt  1 :

-Taunt 2 :

-Taunt 3 :

-Victory  Taunt 1 :

-Victory Taunt 2 :

-Victory taunt 3 :

OR

-Victory theme :
    #Invalid YouTube Link#
    From 0:36 to 0:52

-Losing :

OR

-"About to fall" animations:
    Same as Ike or snake  nothing special (It doesn’t  need to be really unique anyway, imo).

-Neutral-Jump :

-Double-Jump :

-Sides-Jump :

-Sides double jump :
    Front  jump :

-Back double jump :
    Similar to Captain falcon back double jump .

-Regular falling :
    Like Snake or Captain falcon.

-"No more jump" animation:
    Pretty basic like Ike, Mario, Sonic, Snake or Captain Falcon (It doesn’t  need to be really unique anyway, imo).

-Dodge animation 1 :

-Dodge animation 2 (Back step) :

-Dodge animation 3 (Air) :
    Same as Ike, Snake or Captain Falcon , something basic (It doesn’t  need to be really unique anyway, imo).

-Barrier breaking :

-Crouching  animation :

Sorry, this is the only one i could find (at least for right now).

-Crouching position :

-Walking animation :

-Running  animation :

-"Getting up" animation:
    Like Snake, i guess (for both the  "Getting up" animation and the "Getting up" attack).

-Costumes :

Based on Ike’s colors :
    -Original :
    -Red : Maybe by using Ryu DLC costume from UMvC3
    -Green :
    -Blue :
    -Alt.Green :  SFIV evil ryu model whould be neat or a custom model using the TvC or MvC3 model.
    -Yellow : [/color]

Rayman

Idea from Epic Pervy (BETA)

Wait 1: Rayman swings his fist in curicals
    Wait 2: Rayman grabs his body and bounces it between his hands
    Wait 3: Rayman spins his hair and flaots for a few secounds

A Attacks
    Up A: Same as Luigi
    Side A: Same as Luigi
    A: Punch
    AA: Punch
    AAA: Launches head forward
    Dash: Raymans hands spin around his body as he runs forward
    Down A: Luigis down smash

B Attacks
    Up B: Hairocopter: Raymans hair spins at eterm speed alowwing him to fly (Hopefully we can amke this work like Pit's Up B)
    Netrual B: Raymans Iconic fist Attack. His siginture move of the first game and kinda of underuse din the secound. Holding the B botton will cause Rayman to spin fist fist around, Releaseing will make him paunch forward, the longer you hold it, the biger it gets and the farther it goes.
    Side B: Lum Shot: Rayman shoots a yellow Lum
    Down B:

Smash Attacks:
    Up Smash:
    Side Smash: Clap: Raymans hands grow huge and clap at the side of him
    Down Smash: Swings his hands overhead and slams them into the ground, they grow as he swings them

Win/Taunts:
    Up Taunt: Raymans Rape face from the first game
    Down Taunt:
    Side Taunt: Warp gate dance from rayman 2
    Win 1: Raymans stage clear dance from the first game
    Win 2: Pulls out his body and spins it on his finger like a basketball
    Win 3: His body peices randomly come on screen from differnt directions and assemble as Rayman
    Lose: Raymans hands seem to be missing and he's looking around for them

Final Smash: Golden Fist: Rayman gets his final upgrad and launches a huge gold fist acrost the stage
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 03:30:56 PM by KTH » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 08:19:57 PM »

I see that you're trying PSA? Nice. Classic Sonic looks good so far. Feel free to message me if you neeed any help.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 08:27:03 PM »

wait, you now make PSA? awesome
    that classic sonic is looking good!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »

o-o I see megaman X in your PSA preview section. I've had him planed for a couple of months and plan to start him soon o-o

EDIT: That didn't come out how I wanted it to. Want to work together on megaman X?
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 09:39:55 PM by Evil Pervy » Logged

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 11:55:36 PM »

will u b giving classic sonic all the moves from the classic sonic in sonic generations?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 11:59:36 PM »

for fix some animations on classic sonic you needing to resize TransN bone instead of YrotN bone

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 03:35:26 AM »

So kth trying to psa nice xD dont know how you will do dr mario over rob(unless you import dr mario with rob s bones) i wish you luck

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 06:38:31 AM »

I see that you're trying PSA? Nice. Classic Sonic looks good so far. Feel free to message me if you neeed any help.
    Thank you dude.

wait, you now make PSA? awesome
    that classic sonic is looking good!

Yeah, let's try PSA :p
    Thank you dude.

o-o I see megaman X in your PSA preview section. I've had him planed for a couple of months and plan to start him soon o-o

EDIT: That didn't come out how I wanted it to. Want to work together on megaman X?

Yeah, we can collab if you want.

for fix some animations on classic sonic you needing to resize TransN bone instead of YrotN bone
    I know, it's for that i'm going fix the side Smash.

So kth trying to psa nice xD dont know how you will do dr mario over rob(unless you import dr mario with rob s bones) i wish you luck
    Dr.Mario it's my favorite character ever, and i fraking hate ROB. So he need to be official on Brawl.

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 07:30:42 AM »

Well i probably wouldn't be able to do much so i guess all i can say is good luck.

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 07:38:20 AM »

If you don't plan on classic sonic's PSA being used for a normal sonic model,you could resize him through PSA, that should stop him from growing to normal at any point. (there's an attribute under weight)
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:57:15 PM by Anonymous » Logged

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 10:18:00 AM »

Yeah, we can collab if you want.

Awesome!

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 12:11:45 PM »

Well i probably wouldn't be able to do much so i guess all i can say is good luck.
    Thanks.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 01:02:22 PM »

If you want, i can port the real model of ur calssic sonic and animations over rob. but remember it starts out gltichy

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 02:21:42 PM »

Prefer over Diddy Kong cause i got Shadow over Donkey Kong.

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: