AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!

Started by AGFanProduction, November 15, 2011, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KTH on February 22, 2012, 10:36:35 PM
Yes.
agfan asked this becuase mewtwo has renamed taill bones that means if you used a mewtwo with normal bones the taill wont follow the moves i use mewtwo and the down a and down aerial work fine and down aerial is not a taill attack per say
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ghost Rider on the way!



Yeah! now that a *Balanced* version of Mewtwo is out, I'm able to continue with some other hacks of my list.
This time: Ghost Rider.

when we have a fully function-able Brawl Vault, I'm going to submit the *Captain Falcon* version of the Ghost Rider hack.  :)

I mean, the *CF* version has the same Captain Falcon moves, but with the Rider's fire head and fire Flags on all the attacks.

the fully Custom Ghost Rider PSA is not available to download yet  :-\

You guys won't be disappointed, I don't make justice by showing some pictures, you have to test it out in game to see it's real quality!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




So you already have  a ghost rider model with the working chain?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2012, 11:50:41 AM
So you already have  a ghost rider model with the working chain?

no, I using the original model right now, but with or without it, it looks/is beautiful.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Wait a second, where did you get the Ghost Rider model from? Did you use the model from the GR Snake hack that was on the vault then ported it over Captain Falcon?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on March 20, 2012, 04:34:15 PM
Wait a second, where did you get the Ghost Rider model from? Did you use the model from the GR Snake hack that was on the vault then ported it over Captain Falcon?
No, this is a model import made by Demonslayerx8.

March 26, 2012, 11:32:05 PM #771 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:43:42 AM by ChaosInvoker
Trying out your Alpha version of your Mewtwo and it's great. I'm having one problem though.

I can't seem to get vertex/texture to work.

I renamed fitlucario(00,03,05).pac/pcs
to
fitlucario00.pac/pcs

Did I do it wrong? Not sure how to fix it. Normally I'd just use an alternate Mewtwo model, but you stated that the one you had was the only one that would work with your PSA.

Help please!!


Never mind, I found a color pack you made that works for it!

Quote from: ChaosInvoker on March 26, 2012, 11:32:05 PM
Trying out your Alpha version of your Mewtwo and it's great. I'm having one problem though.

I can't seem to get vertex/texture to work.

I renamed fitlucario(00,03,05).pac/pcs
to
fitlucario00.pac/pcs

Did I do it wrong? Not sure how to fix it. Normally I'd just use an alternate Mewtwo model, but you stated that the one you had was the only one that would work with your PSA.

Help please!!


Never mind, I found a color pack you made that works for it!

this... Lol!
Glad you find out how to fix it! so yeah! :)

*I'll double post to announce my next PSA*
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on April 16, 2012, 12:23:22 AM
this... Lol!
Glad you find out how to fix it! so yeah! :)

*I'll double post to announce my next PSA*
ur late in posting :srs:

xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Okay ppl, Like I mentioned on this thread before: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25897.msg883673#msg883673
I had a dream about the new Smash Bros Game, with new characters and some other revamps for some other characters and stuff.

I wanted to announce that I'm revamping Melee Mewtwo to this *New Mewtwo* from mah dream!
as soon as I waked up from my dream, I typed every single basic attack/move from the new Mewtwo, why? well, I'm making a PSA of mah dream, so here you go:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sounds good? or I'm just crazy? or just *like the same*?

I would like to read something about this, thanks in advice guys :)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




wait, so does that mean u wont work on Pichu when teh model gets rigged?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 16, 2012, 12:35:44 AM
wait, so does that mean u wont work on Pichu when teh model gets rigged?

Yep, I'll work on it, Melee Pichu isn't hard to make! ;)

Edit:

@DSX8: lol
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on April 16, 2012, 12:44:53 AM
Yep, I'll work on it, Melee Pichu isn't hard to make! ;)

Edit:

@DSX8: lol
lol making dream mewtwo psa lol i never dreamed with ssb4 yet :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on April 16, 2012, 12:32:57 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hm... Well, I like how AAA is faster, that should be added, even in the Melee Mewtwo.

Though, you should be more specific on some moves. Like the tilts, they sound almost the same as one another... What would the special trait be? The knock back, speed, etc etc.


The smashes... So would they be SORTA how they are now? Or would they be completely different?


Down air sounds like it would need to be a bit slow, since it sounds like it should be a spike.


Up forward and back air... Well, as long as the knock back is changed as well. I have no problems here.


What do you mean "More stunning N-Air than Melee's"? Do you mean more flashy? Not sure I like that idea...


Teleport (Red Colors)... What does that mean? Does he flash red when teleporting?


Okay, the side B sounds like it needs some start up lag. Since it can grab the foe from a distance. Still, it should be interesting if done right.


Shadow Kick... Hm... I'm not too sure about this one... I feel it should be something different then Ganon's down B.


New Shadow Ball? What would be the differences? How it charges? The speed?



Anyhow... It should be interesting to see this fleshed out more. More details and what not.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 16, 2012, 03:16:29 PM

Though, you should be more specific on some moves.
...
Anyhow... It should be interesting to see this fleshed out more. More details and what not.


More details you said? well let me *try* to explain:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hope it is good? :3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0