ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Marth of course:


In DSX8's thread, Vert092 did fix her model, because the assist trophy model looked kinda awkward regarding fingers and hair.

maybe you can contact him to get this model or will you do your own fixes?

this is his model
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/lynm.jpg/

I'll think about PM'ing him, but I did make the ponytail shorter to prevent it from clipping the majority of the time (did the same with the skirt as you can already tell).
And as for using her fingers, I would have to stretch her width even more then I currently did, which will most likely will make her look out of proportion.

You're doing a great job rigging these Brawl models to other characters. You could probably do this one idea that I've had for a while. Do you take suggestions?


Lyn is looking great so far man. I did notice the shorter skirt and ponytails, but it actually looks better, believe it or not.

Keep up the amazing work, DS22.

Suggestions on Brawl Assit Trophies?

Little Mac over Falco.
Barbara over Peach.
Nintendog over Ivysaur.
Kat & Ana over Ice Climbers.
Jeff over Snake with One Slot Size Mod.

Quote from: Xyn on December 02, 2011, 09:29:55 PMIn DSX8's thread, Vert092 did fix her model, because the assist trophy model looked kinda awkward regarding fingers and hair. maybe you can contact him to get this model or will you do your own fixes? this is his model http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/lynm.jpg/
Whoa, I was about to post it right now, haha
It's not completly finished as far as you can tell, but at least she has actual fingers. If you want to rig my model as well tell me and I would ty fo finish it as soon as possible.

Quote from: Vert092 on December 03, 2011, 11:43:32 AM
Whoa, I was about to post it right now, haha
It's not completly finished as far as you can tell, but at least she has actual fingers. If you want to rig my model as well tell me and I would ty fo finish it as soon as possible.
I'll gladly rig your model as well (though I'll finish the current Lyn first).


Update on Lyn:
She's mostly done except for a few stray vertices, so I most likely will release her tomorrow.

In other news, the import Hotdogturtle suggested is going pretty well.
So well that I will show you this preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

err... One-Slot Classik Wario over WarioWare Wario? :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on December 03, 2011, 08:32:42 PM
err... One-Slot Classik Wario over WarioWare Wario? :)
Yup, Classic Wario rigged over WarioWare Wario.

....if your doing assit trophies im already doing issac...so no stealing him :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.