ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Need to look into that more, but last time I tried it resulted into turning the cloak into a floating heap of pieces.

Is that Nine Tails Naruto in the preview?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

New Kyuubi cloak preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Used the material and shader of the Rasengan model shown here in order to achieve this effect (and I didn't even had to edit the texture).
And before anyone asks, Naruto also has his Kyuubi eyes.

God that cloak looks awesome.

Kinda makes me wanna see an update to the CON Naruto PSA...

Quote from: ds22 on December 10, 2011, 02:53:05 PM
New Kyuubi cloak preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Used the material and shader of the Rasengan model shown here in order to achieve this effect (and I didn't even had to edit the texture).
And before anyone asks, Naruto also has his Kyuubi eyes.
WOW!

Released Sakura over Zelda.

Also working on Sage Naruto:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome now just needing Young naruto so update the naruto PSA Pack from vertex to imports
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

is it possible for him to have that cloak with the taunt when the psa is updated?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 12, 2011, 05:07:45 PMis it possible for him to have that cloak with the taunt when the psa is updated?
it can maybe be possible but i am not sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It should be possible, but in order to get the coat to fit, I had to remove a few things (like the hip pouch and the white swirl on his left arm), so you would be missing those things.

Also, forgot to mention but Sage Naruto will also have the Kyuubi cloak FS 'eyes'.

Can i make a Brawl styled of Sakura please?

Oh and, you think you can port Sasuke on 3ds Max on 3ds Max for me please (i want to try to rig him please (the latest Sasuke)).

Sure, go ahead on the textures.

And I'll try to send you a .max with Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden GNT SP later today.

Quote from: ds22 on December 10, 2011, 02:53:05 PM
New Kyuubi cloak preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Used the material and shader of the Rasengan model shown here in order to achieve this effect (and I didn't even had to edit the texture).
And before anyone asks, Naruto also has his Kyuubi eyes.
ur welcome for that transparent tip :P

also good work on Sakura!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Thing is, I didn't even have to edit the texture. :P

^That being the texture used.
All achieved through materials and shaders (it's even possible to have something like Doc's hair to always show while not screwing with the boneset).

And thank you for the compliment.

EDIT: Added a poll to decide whether I should include Sage Naruto in the Naruto V1.5 as an additional costume or let it have it's own entry in the BrawlVault.