ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 14, 2011, 01:15:35 AM


u need to fix his knee's... i got his arms sorta fixed in the shoulder area.. but its not the weights thats making ur naruto look like that, its actually the model itself lol
Yeah... Wii Naruto models aren't exactly easy to rig over Brawl bonesets (at least both the Naruto's were, as Sakura was fairly easy).
And I do need to fix his knees (and his upper legs as they look weird when you squat).

I actually love that Kyuubi Cloak!

It looks totally badass!!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

You think Squirtle's model on Bowser would work?

Yeah, it would be an unrealistically giant Squirtle, but it would look cool.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on December 14, 2011, 07:28:28 AM
You think Squirtle's model on Bowser would work?

Yeah, it would be an unrealistically giant Squirtle, but it would look cool.
.... a squirtle that breathes out fire.... :srs:
how is that even i dont want to kno
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 14, 2011, 07:31:44 AM
.... a squirtle that breathes out fire.... :srs:
how is that even i dont want to kno

Exactly my thoughts..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 14, 2011, 07:48:36 AM
Exactly my thoughts..
And mine.

Anywho, I see that most people want me to release Sage Naruto as a standalone, though I have to say that it would only mean that when I release Naruto V1.5, I either include it in the package or release it as a standalone alongside with V1.5 (as they pretty much use the same rigging as opposed to Ryujinki Naruto, who has a complete different body).

Pichu look like sexy.
I want to make him over Pichu but the latest model i've take got a weird texture.

I don't mind Naruto, it's actually starting to grow on me, but I would like to see some variety from you, not just that one series, lol.

You need any ideas?

If so, what series do you like?

Released Pichu over Olimar.
And while I'm almost done with (Sage) Naruto, I wanted to release this before I release that, as I need to fix a hole in Naruto's left shoulder which I hadn't noticed till today.

was your kyubii cloak finished?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yes, but both Naruto's need there left shoulder fixed, so it's still unreleased.


Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 17, 2011, 06:29:10 PM
is that an easy fix or would that take a few days?
from wat i was able to see in the animations, it might take a couple of hours to fix.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I like the pichu over olimar. Too bad i have naruto over him...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

It's fixed (forgot I had fixed it a few days ago), but I think I'm going to release it all on Monday as I want to let Pichu sit down a bit in the vault.