Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 22
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]  (Read 118216 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: January 06, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »

That vein looks epic xD those eyes for FS eyes are perfect  much better than the usual yellow eyes and i can imagine mewtwo getting that vein when he attacks also if possible since it would really look mewtwo was using the brain powers.

The second picture really reminds me of PS where the camera closed up mewtwo eyes went blue and  he made the hand gexture before the attack xD.

Hope it gets released soon since the stage can wait xD  thats one of my most wanted imports so many memories of mewtwo in PS  and i can see you already are making the stage in the first picture Tongue should be easy since its just a flat stadium xD.
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:58:53 AM by Carnage » Logged

Rialdospaldacht
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: January 06, 2012, 12:06:37 PM »

Has anyone ripped models from OoT 3D yet? You should get a Ganondorf from there.

/throwingoutsuggestionssinceyouseemtodoGanondorfalot

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: January 06, 2012, 01:59:49 PM »

Has anyone ripped models from OoT 3D yet? You should get a Ganondorf from there.

/throwingoutsuggestionssinceyouseemtodoGanondorfalot
    Until someone can hack the 3DS, AND develops a tool like the Wii Browser, which lets you rip files from games to an external drive, it can't be done.

Mewtwo, I went through the trouble of hacking PKMN Red just to get a Mewtwo, to put into PKMN Stadium, JUST so I could get his textures. The reason I need his textures? Here's an early preview:
    I used colors from Mewtwo's textures. I'm slowly beginning to understand importing, so I plan to import GW's Mewtwo Kirby Hat on her, so that she can work on Slot 1 (Not sure if it would work over another slot...). I know you're a Jigglypuff user, so I'm kinda making this as a thank you gift for helping me with the Nana Hat over Jiggz.
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 02:39:48 PM by Allav866 » Logged

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: January 06, 2012, 03:21:37 PM »

Until someone can hack the 3DS, AND develops a tool like the Wii Browser, which lets you rip files from games to an external drive, it can't be done.

Mewtwo, I went through the trouble of hacking PKMN Red just to get a Mewtwo, to put into PKMN Stadium, JUST so I could get his textures. The reason I need his textures? Here's an early preview:
    I used colors from Mewtwo's textures. I'm slowly beginning to understand importing, so I plan to import GW's Mewtwo Kirby Hat on her, so that she can work on Slot 1 (Not sure if it would work over another slot...). I know you're a Jigglypuff user, so I'm kinda making this as a thank you gift for helping me with the Nana Hat over Jiggz.

looks good you could also import the true mewtwo kirby hat from melee for kirby xD and you didnt need to go to that trouble since texture recource has all pokemon textures from PS2  including mewtwos eyes and such Tongue

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #64 on: January 06, 2012, 04:14:47 PM »

Interesting picture, that Mewtypuff seems to be completely out of the action O.o

You could have got the color even from the pictures I took from my Mewtwo hack xD

What you're planning with that Jiggs reminds me that I want to update my FalconPuff and WarioPuff to be compatible with all the slots and not only the green one. I'll go into it when I'm done with my first exams (monday).

And about what Carnage said about Mewtwo's vein, the vein is only showing in the 'hurt' face (the picture shows it in the closed eyes one, but I removed it from that one). I may include a custom non-desynching moveset in which lucario (mewtwo) uses that face when performing some of the attacks. It would be cool in my opinion.

I suppose I'll end up releasing Mewtwo first. Not everybody wanting this Mewtwo is necessarily wanting the stage, so it's not necessary to bring them together.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: January 06, 2012, 04:42:01 PM »

its a shame brawl characters dont have an attack face xD  or it would be preety easy  to do that  but you removed the vein from the ouch face so now Fs eyes  show the vein and blue eyes? this could also work well together.

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: January 06, 2012, 05:26:02 PM »

looks good you could also import the true mewtwo kirby hat from melee for kirby xD and you didnt need to go to that trouble since texture recource has all pokemon textures from PS2  including mewtwos eyes and such Tongue
    Doh! you're right! well I'm having a bit of trouble putting it on Jiggz's model. 3ds Max doesn't seem to like jiggz's model, and every time i try to import its dae, i get the same errors:
        -Warning: The transform of node "TopN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "HairCN"
    It does this for pretty much every bone. Also the polygons are an absolute mess If you can help me, can you send me a pm? or I could send you my files?

Bear Claws

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: January 06, 2012, 05:41:19 PM »

Doh! you're right! well I'm having a bit of trouble putting it on Jiggz's model. 3ds Max doesn't seem to like jiggz's model, and every time i try to import its dae, i get the same errors:
        -Warning: The transform of node "TopN" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
        -ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "HairCN"
    It does this for pretty much every bone. Also the polygons are an absolute mess If you can help me, can you send me a pm? or I could send you my files?
    hope mewtwo2000 can help you fixing mewtwo kirby hat model  and if you ever figure out how to import kirby hats from melee maybe you could import  most kirby hats we dont have right now like pichu for example Tongue

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: January 06, 2012, 08:35:13 PM »

Interesting picture, that Mewtypuff seems to be completely out of the action O.o

You could have got the color even from the pictures I took from my Mewtwo hack xD

What you're planning with that Jiggs reminds me that I want to update my FalconPuff and WarioPuff to be compatible with all the slots and not only the green one. I'll go into it when I'm done with my first exams (monday).
    Well, I was attempting the Giant Jigglypuff glitch on Pirate Ship, but Jiggz got knocked over the top boundary while she was giant.
    If I did take colors from your pictures, the color would be off due to the lighting.
    Anyhow the keyword is what I plan to do with that Jiggs. When I'm in over my head, my plans usually end up flopping. The textures for Mewtwopuff are all finished (FS Eyes are Shining Blue), but when I try to put Mewtwo's KHat on Jiggz in the same way I did for Nana, All I get is a texture-less Mewtwo hat that stays in the center of the stage, not on Jigglypuff's head. To top it all off, 3ds Max doesn't seem to like me, as it won't import her DAE properly. It's got me scratching my head to the point where I think I might go bald at an early age. I may end up giving you my progress, since you're more familiar with this kind of thing than I am. Plus, I kind of want to work on other things, such as editing my Melee/64 Expansion for something... special.
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:37:11 PM by Allav866 » Logged

Bear Claws

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

:3

• Awards Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat Featured Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: January 06, 2012, 10:13:54 PM »

I was just wondering yesterday why nobody has imported Melee Ganondorf yet. It was arguably the best vertex hack of its time, but it can't stand up to all of the imported Melee models on the other characters now.

Now if we can just get a Dr. Mario costume for Mario after Ganondorf is finished, then I'll be really happy.

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: January 06, 2012, 10:42:06 PM »

I was just wondering yesterday why nobody has imported Melee Ganondorf yet. It was arguably the best vertex hack of its time, but it can't stand up to all of the imported Melee models on the other characters now.

Now if we can just get a Dr. Mario costume for Mario after Ganondorf is finished, then I'll be really happy.
    agreed. isn't there a doctor mario psa that includes megavitamins?

Bear Claws

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

:3

• Awards Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat Featured Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: January 07, 2012, 01:06:04 AM »

I don't care about that. When I say "costume" I mean a 1 slot costume that can be used with normal Mario.

But yes, I'm sure that there is one of those out there somewhere.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #72 on: January 10, 2012, 02:54:12 PM »

New video showing the vein and eyes in action

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEII6wW1-DM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEII6wW1-DM</a>

I'm using Project M here, but I'll make the standard lucario moveset have the property of showing that face in some animations, as in the video.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: January 10, 2012, 03:46:22 PM »

New video showing the vein and eyes in action
    I'm using Project M here, but I'll make the standard lucario moveset have the property of showing that face in some animations, as in the video.

Well done. I like how Mewtwo has the alternate face texture for each attack. Did you have to edit the moveset to make it do that?
    Btw, I canceled Mewtwopuff. 3ds Max hates me, and I can't import/export anything on it.

Bear Claws

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: January 10, 2012, 04:28:20 PM »

love how you made mewtwo eyes turn blue while attacking Tongue its really pokemon stadium mewtwo now xD but just wondering wont that affect all lucario spots to use that face on the attacks? since the viso is on the motionetc right?

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 22
    Print
    Jump to: