Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 16, 2012, 10:00:10 PM
That would require PSA or sound hacks.

This, and that I'm not aiming to make the Dark characters to be as in SSE mode, I just want to make all the characters to have their own emerald version. And make all of those emerald versions to be affected visually by the metal box.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 16, 2012, 09:14:01 PM
Not that, it's just I'm not getting the time to work on them. Last week my girl wasn't with me, that's why I've progressed with Link and even almost finished the Fire Temple. Now she's back, is harder to me to make hacks, and when I get time, I use it in things that are harder than those items. I don't share the ones I got at the moment, cause they're all in the same file.
You and I are completely opposite. I lack a girlfriend and have more free time than I know what to do with. :P
Anyhow, I hope you get to finish those weapons and that Fire Temple soon.
Also, I tried Link, and he looks amazing! I say this about a lot of your hacks, but you've really outdone yourself, M22K!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I haven't turned on Brawl in quite a while, but I finally grabbed my SD card and put the game back in my Wii so I could add the Links. I got the default 3 colors plus the black one (the color that I used in Melee). From a zoomed out view you can hardly tell that they're N64 quality, yet the brighter colors still look better than Brawl's TP Link IMO. But it's nice to see that when you zoom in, it's not just any low quality model, but the OOT one specifically. I'll probably keep them for a while unless someone else happens to make a different Link model that looks better.

Do you have any idea when Fierce Diety Link will be done? I really want to get that one as well to go with these.

Once the Project M demo comes out in a few weeks, these Links will get some serious playtime because he's one of my Melee characters =)

Mmm... Fierce Deity will be done... now xD

http://kc-mm.com/mewtwo2000/the-fierce-deity/03-17-2012/

I've also included a Fierce Deity like recolor for OoT Link:



Thanks for all the good words about the hack  :)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

m2000 i love your n53 imports keep them up :P now that importer is possible you should rip all the stage  in ssb that way they would be 100%  the same of the n 64 version but characters are cool too just keep doing what you want im sure to like what ever is next :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've personally never quite understood the obsession with N64 models.  Stages I can definitely understand because of how the stage is structured and stuff like that but apart from nostalgia I don't really see the appeal of the N64 models.

However, I will say that you consistently deliver when it comes to content Mewtwo2k.  You always seem to go for the full package and more.

Oh, awesome :D

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 17, 2012, 07:27:52 PM
I've personally never quite understood the obsession with N64 models.  Stages I can definitely understand because of how the stage is structured and stuff like that but apart from nostalgia I don't really see the appeal of the N64 models.
It's not that I'm clamoring to get the N64 models instead of the modern ones. In the case of Link, I prefer the art style of his older models, regardless of the lower polygon count (you can tell what they were aiming for). If TP Link were on N64, he would still look different than OOT or MM Link.

That's my reasoning anyway. For some people, I'm sure it is just the nostalgia, or maybe the novelty of having multiple models from different games in the characters' series at the same time.

Nice work on Fierce Deity Link, I like him.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

for me its mostly nostalgia, and that i just really like how in such low poly counts, they could manage such awesome models! specially in the zelda series

Quote from: jokekid on March 17, 2012, 08:31:11 PM
for me its mostly nostalgia, and that i just really like how in such low poly counts, they could manage such awesome models! specially in the zelda series
And Banjo Kazooie :3
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


Latest update for Link: Dark Link



Look for it in the OoT Link mediafire folder. It comes in transparent and not transparent versions.

And video:

[SSBB hack] - Dark Link (Mewtwo2000) vs Fierce Deity Link (Tase)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 17, 2012, 11:16:20 PM
Latest update for Link: Dark Link



Look for it in the OoT Link mediafire folder. It comes in transparent and not transparent versions.

And video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDHCgkSp6IE#ws
...

Now I have to make some room in my Link slots... >.<'
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Transparent huh... Even more interesting stuff that I have to try out ingame soon.

That red Link is a texture swap onto the other Dark Link model, right? You're starting to remind me of Chao with how many different styles of skin they can have >_>