Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Nice pic and texture!

I suggest use Forest Maze stage for preview pics next time ;D

started to PSA "B" attacks now
Geno Whirl is almost done just needing a good GFX for it now :D
it worked as i wanted with if you press right before it hits you do 2x so much dmg then normal :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Side-B(just find  good SFX for that attack that r.o.b can use)+most of the N-B(just the GFX/SFX part left)+up-B done

then just Down-B/FS animations + PSAing and all attacks is done (atleast for a v1)
then animte the cape + afew other thing
also make Wins + up-taunt
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 10, 2012, 06:11:48 PM
Side-B(just find  good SFX for that attack that r.o.b can use)+most of the N-B(just the GFX/SFX part left)+up-B done

then just Down-B/FS animations + PSAing and all attacks is done (atleast for a v1)
then animte the cape + afew other thing
also make Wins + up-taunt
guess you are near to a beta xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah since then the attacks is done and PSAed some attacks like Get up attack/Cliff attack and these subactions
the beta will be sent to beta testers
and some offered to help with animte his cape too :D
in the version for beta testers geno dont got animted cape on all his animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Quote from: Dark Aura on February 10, 2012, 06:28:45 PMThink I could beta Test Geno? I'd love to give some feed back.
sure since you got that award i know you can be good at give feedback

but first i want to finish all attacks and remove some of R.o.B´s GFX like cliff jump and PSA subactions like CliffAttack or or these kinda of attacks
items works fine so i dont have to PSA them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 10, 2012, 07:11:47 PM
sure since you got that award i know you can be good at give feedback

...I could earn that reward if you allow me to beta test him >.>
0818-5827-9153

i will needing afew beta testers so maybe you will be one of them
lets see then Geno is ready for to be sent to beta testers
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 10, 2012, 07:23:06 PM
i will needing afew beta testers so maybe you will be one of them
lets see then Geno is ready for to be sent to beta testers
*raises hand*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 10, 2012, 07:23:06 PM
i will needing afew beta testers so maybe you will be one of them
lets see then Geno is ready for to be sent to beta testers
I guess i am a beta tester since im a part of the team

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 10, 2012, 07:46:33 PMI guess i am a beta tester since im a part of the team
yes
and sonicbrawler too since he giving good feedback too
im basely wanted feedback about the moveset/PSA like it is balanced+good moves and that stuff not so much the animations (yet) since some of them is still on beta stage but they is still good (some of my best in my option)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can only Beta Test today. so if it is not done today, i cannot test
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 10, 2012, 07:52:47 PMI can only Beta Test today. so if it is not done today, i cannot test
why only today?
anyway i dont think i can get done today
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later