Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37


Quote from: Dark Aura on February 17, 2012, 02:56:14 PM3 PSA's  in one day? That'd be awesome. :3
as i said big release day :D
SMBZ mario moveset V3 with fire transfrom/mod+revamps
Gotenks the long waited moveset i have worked on long time
the long waited Geno too :D
Super/kid buu models(hope Dot is soon done with brawl texture for them or i remove them from big release day)
vetega alt. outfits
goku alt outfits+transfroms(oneslot over CF)
but back to on-topic again
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Awesome! I'm excited! :3
And ok MK, I have Geno's SFX from SMRPG if that's of any help.

Anyway, as for Geno Blast - How goes experiments with the shader? If you've tried yet.
I've come up with another idea  but the shader idea is the best..
My other idea would mean all of the coloured beams come down at the same time :/ (As one model) I could pull that off easily if needed.
Your other option is to do it with GFX,.. but the amount of coloured beams in the GFX library is so small it's not so great..
So the smash ball shader thing might work. If not, it's up to you which one you'd prefer, I can cover the rainbow colours and stuff, the GFX would mean you could have the beams coming down at seperate times.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 17, 2012, 03:13:53 PMAwesome! I'm excited! :3 And ok MK, I have Geno's SFX from SMRPG if that's of any help. Anyway, as for Geno Blast - How goes experiments with the shader? If you've tried yet. I've come up with another idea  but the shader idea is the best.. My other idea would mean all of the coloured beams come down at the same time :/ (As one model) I could pull that off easily if needed. Your other option is to do it with GFX,.. but the amount of coloured beams in the GFX library is so small it's not so great.. So the smash ball shader thing might work. If not, it's up to you which one you'd prefer, I can cover the rainbow colours and stuff, the GFX would mean you could have the beams coming down at seperate times.
i will try soon i just have to revamp the animation alittle more
but if that change colour is not possible i think Geno blast´s beams will just be yellow or Red(one of these colours) since geno beam is already Blue
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Alright sounds cool, hear me out though - I can show you an example of what I can do for the beams.

No Geno PSA so far has managed to pull off more than two colours, I can make it use all of his colours, just all a the same time.

But aside from that, REALLY looking forward to seeing how this shader things going to go, if you pull it off it would be quite a breakthrough.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 17, 2012, 03:20:48 PMAlright sounds cool, hear me out though - I can show you an example of what I can do for the beams. No Geno PSA so far has managed to pull off more than two colours, I can make it use all of his colours, just all a the same time. But aside from that, REALLY looking forward to seeing how this shader things going to go, if you pull it off it would be quite a breakthrough.
but remember still filesize
maybe i send you the PSA pack then its almost done but adding GFX to down-B
so you can see if yours idea for the GFX works
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 17, 2012, 03:26:41 PM
but remember still filesize
maybe i send you the PSA pack then its almost done but adding GFX to down-B
so you can see if yours idea for the GFX works

Sure, I'm happy to try whatever works :3
Aiming to make this as accurate and as awesome as possible. As we both are :D

Edit: It would be cool if we could implement animated gif textures... Then I could pull this off PERFECTLY.


Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 17, 2012, 04:35:14 PMWow! So any b attack but down b is done?
yes and almost Down-B animations too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



have you chosen beta testers?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on February 17, 2012, 04:56:13 PM
have you chosen beta testers?
The guys who is or has helped in this team is testers + some other guys.
Btw mariodk who is next? Baby bros? Or should we start the Koopa jr project for real?

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 17, 2012, 05:07:53 PMThe guys who is or has helped in this team is testers + some other guys. Btw mariodk who is next? Baby bros? Or should we start the Koopa jr project for real?
the next is my fav. char. and no others before he is done :D
but i can work on two projects at same time so it can be Jr. +Gotenks

cuz baby bros. is like 1-2 day work for me(then i am in mood to make a much better model rig then this one we got now)

anyway i will find out who will be testers then the PSA is close to be done i know the ppl who have helped with this project+SJS(cuz he making CSP) will be testers
and Dark Aura,maybe Sdo0m (if he want),maybe more
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 17, 2012, 05:11:26 PM
the next is my fav. char. and no others before he is done :D
but i can work on two projects at same time so it can be Jr. +Gotenks

cuz baby bros. is like 1-2 day work for me(then i am in mood to make a much better model rig then this one we got now)

anyway i will find out who will be testers then the PSA is close to be done i know the ppl who have helped with this project+SJS(cuz he making CSP) will be testers
and Dark Aura,maybe Sdo0m (if he want),maybe more
Oh yeah gotenks! He needs to be done before baby bros