Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

I do have a suggestions though: Once the new brawlbox previewer comes out, it will display a graph showing all of the bone keyframes for every bone in a single animation. Your animators should use this to see how to flesh out the finalized details throughout the body, but that's for later.

Is the model available? Just curious.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 18, 2012, 11:54:09 PM
Is the model available? Just curious.

As am I, I'd like to look at it / see if I could animate / work out what I could do GFX wise.

The cannon model would be cool too =P

Quote from: Velen on February 18, 2012, 11:54:09 PMIs the model available? Just curious.
not until the moveset is ready for beta testers and i revamped afew things on the model
but maybe i upload the Fitrobot00.pcs/pac of geno with wait1/fall animation
so ppl like to maybe animte something or make recolours
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 18, 2012, 11:57:41 PM
not until the moveset is ready for beta testers and i revamped afew things on the model
but maybe i upload the Fitrobot00.pcs/pac of geno with wait1/fall animation
so ppl like to maybe animte something or make recolours

If you could do that that'd be great c: And pleeeease can I look at the cannon? XD

If not it's cool. I'm thinking about making a win animation. I can't promise anything though..
My animating skills aren't amazing, but I could pull something off.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 18, 2012, 11:59:29 PMIf you could do that that'd be great c: And pleeeease can I look at the cannon? XD If not it's cool. I'm thinking about making a win animation. I can't promise anything though.. My animating skills aren't amazing, but I could pull something off.
you can right now makr the animation over mario cuz they got almost same tranlation and the mario animations can be perfect ported to Geno
i will upload the model then i have revamped the cape as i will tomorrow
and for the canon i will just give you the .max but please dont get the canon´s filesize so much higher
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 19, 2012, 12:02:04 AM
you can right now makr the animation over mario cuz they got almost same tranlation and the mario animations can be perfect ported to Geno
i will upload the model then i have revamped the cape as i will tomorrow
and for the canon i will just give you the .max but please dont get the canon´s filesize so much higher

You have my word, and awesome ^^ Will do. Thanks MDK~

You know what I want to do.

Those tree-based recolors.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Any progress today? And could you send me the models? ~ :3

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 19, 2012, 02:39:17 PMAny progress today? And could you send me the models? ~ :3
not much progress cuz i just got online for today
will give the op a DL link to the model+wait1(if ppl wanted to make a ground animation and use wait1 as first/last frame)+Fall animation(same reason as wait1 but with air animation)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 19, 2012, 02:40:51 PM
not much progress cuz i just got online for today
will give the op a DL link to the model+wait1(if ppl wanted to make a ground animation and use wait1 as first/last frame)+Fall animation(same reason as wait1 but with air animation)

Ok cool, and that cannon~! Lol
It'd give me something to do, I'm ill and my girlfriend is nowhere to be seen,
Ohyeah, and would it be possible to try out that shader I suggested yesterday? Or would that cause issues?

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 19, 2012, 02:42:30 PMOk cool, and that cannon~! Lol It'd give me something to do, I'm ill and my girlfriend is nowhere to be seen, Ohyeah, and would it be possible to try out that shader I suggested yesterday? Or would that cause issues?
have not tried it yet

will upload the model then i have done revamp of the rig on the cape
will possible do two versions of the model
one with Cape rigged at bones on Shoulders like R/LShoulderJB
one with cape rigged to Cape bones(that one i used in the video)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 19, 2012, 02:46:34 PM
have not tried it yet

will upload the model then i have done revamp of the rig on the cape
will possible do two versions of the model
one with Cape rigged at bones on Shoulders like R/LShoulderJB
one with cape rigged to Cape bones(that one i used in the video)

Alright, well the one in the video looked great, so if the other goes horribly wrong I wouldn't worry about it too much.
It'd good that you're trying though.

And yeah lets hope the shader works, it looked promising.


The lack of SFX on some of his attacks is kinda disappointing.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 19, 2012, 05:04:04 PMThe lack of SFX on some of his attacks is kinda disappointing.
i know but they will be added i just needing to find a good SFX ID for each attack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later