Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea who the heck she is, but she's looking mighty hawt. <3 Nice job on the texture, SJS. ;D

I'll definitely download this. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 04, 2012, 09:52:48 PM
I have no idea who the heck she is, but she's looking mighty hawt. <3
Shiki. The World Ends With You. Play it :srs:

It was just re-released in HD for iOS :srs:

Or, go classic and play the DS version :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 04, 2012, 09:54:08 PM
Shiki. The World Ends With You. Play it :srs:

It was just re-released in HD for iOS :srs:

Or, go classic and play the DS version :srs:
This :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't like your tone, Tendo. :srs:

No, but seriously, it's one epic model.

The new hair looks so much better.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 04, 2012, 09:56:15 PM
I don&#039;t like your tone, Tendo. :srs:

No, but seriously, it&#039;s one epic model.
Thanks, but TWEWY is a pretty good game. If you ever have time you should check it out, you might like it.

Quote from: SJS on November 04, 2012, 10:15:46 PM
The new hair looks so much better.
Glad you think so.

alright guys How does this look?



Quote from: DemonBoy on November 04, 2012, 11:11:17 PM
alright guys How does this look?


You gotta flip the eye texture. Look how it really looks.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

November 05, 2012, 01:42:13 AM #713 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:15:40 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 05, 2012, 01:23:32 AM
You gotta flip the eye texture. Look how it really looks.

Yeah, off of that here is what I came up with what you should do, DemonBoy.
In this pic:


Eyes: I just rotated part of the eyelash to show you that one part of the eyelashes needs to be lifted higher, as in you made the eyelashes too round.
After that just make the eye part shorter in height it is too tall making it look so round.
Also, maybe make the pupil smaller(comparing to the pic)

Necklace: Aside from the eyes, the necklace line could look more like the game if you made it straight down. It kind of looks unnatural bent like that. Her boobs aren't that big to make it bend like that.

I can't wait for more previews. ;) Especially Shiki and Cold. ;D

Speaking of Shiki, how much more needs to be done before she's finished?

Quote from: SmashClash on November 05, 2012, 01:42:13 AM
Yeah, off of that here is what I came up with what you should do, DemonBoy.
In this pic:


Eyes: I just rotated part of the eyelash to show you that one part of the eyelashes needs to be lifted higher, as in you made the eyelashes too round.
After that just make the eye part shorter in height it is too tall making it look so round.
Also, maybe make the pupil smaller(comparing to the pic)

Necklace: Aside from the eyes, the necklace line could look more like the game if you made it straight down. It kind of looks unnatural bent like that. Her boobs aren&#039;t that big to make it bend like that.

Hmm, The eyelashes seem fine the way they are. it's probably then not having transparency that makes them seem rounder.

the necklace i'll fix though

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 06, 2012, 01:54:28 AM
I can&#039;t wait for more previews. ;) Especially Shiki and Cold. ;D

Speaking of Shiki, how much more needs to be done before she&#039;s finished?
Not much. just have to update the rigging. I keep getting distracted making more skins for ratchet though



making these are just too fun

Niiice! I like the skin on the right especially. ;D

November 07, 2012, 12:54:18 AM #717 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:55:24 AM by Pear_Knight
About Shiki.....I just came across this and I can't even tell if this is real or not. :srs:

http://thaoiiees.deviantart.com/art/Shiki-Misaki-3D-Rendering-284437006
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That... is just beast. But personally, I prefer Demon's model. :P

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 07, 2012, 12:54:18 AM
About Shiki.....I just came across this and I can&#039;t even tell if this is real or not. :srs:

http://thaoiiees.deviantart.com/art/Shiki-Misaki-3D-Rendering-284437006


actually that is just the artists take on the shiki art but with more realistic colors and shading to make it look 3d. it is not actually 3d itself