Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Pervy on November 07, 2012, 09:21:55 PM
Panties :af:

lol yeah, they're very much visible. :P But I don't think there's much can be done about that. :P

Quote from: Pervy on November 07, 2012, 09:21:55 PMPanties :af:
Did you know Kairi has a red bow on her panties in KH2? :af: *SHOT AGAIN*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 07, 2012, 09:32:02 PM
Did you know Kairi has a red bow on her panties in KH2? :af: *SHOT AGAIN*

Wow, lol. :P Do you always look at game characters' undies? :happy:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 07, 2012, 10:11:34 PMWow, lol. :P Do you always look at game characters' undies? :happy:
Better question would be, "Why would the game developers add that?" :P

K I'm done talking about this subject......I think.. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 07, 2012, 10:13:31 PM
Better question would be, "Why would the game developers add that?" :P

K I'm done talking about this subject......I think.. >.>

They're Japanese, I guess. :P

And yeah, it's best. I'm hyped for Shiki. The rig looks really much cleaner than the beta he gave me. ;D

And excited for King Cold revamp. :P


All right! I'mma check her out right now. ;D She looks great, as does Mr. Mew.

*downloads* :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Quote from: Segtendo on November 08, 2012, 01:02:26 AM
YUS.Don't jinx it :ninja'd:
just saying people find it normal for her panties to be EASILY seen, but bigger breasts are OH NO! DONT DO THAT, IT'LL KILL ME!!

You know. If you guys want bigger boobs so much, just vertex them yourselves. DemonBoy doesn't HAVE to do it...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 08, 2012, 02:26:27 AM
You know. If you guys want bigger boobs so much, just vertex them yourselves. DemonBoy doesn't HAVE to do it...

cant vertex anymore xD

and thats not even my point, my point is the overall hypocresy (wrong spelled?)

Never mind the [censored]ing breasts, Shiki looks great as is. The rig is excellent (much better than the version I had received prior) and yeah, I'm excited for his other projects!