TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was working on this for Tabuu.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so what that suppose to be ? lol im confused
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 17, 2012, 09:00:21 AMso what that suppose to be ? lol im confused
Tabuu Mushroom Head
(Just my test model)

LOL, not bad, Hammer, but what do you guys think of his getup attack? XD


it looks something tabuu would do for sure  bam wierd energy to the face :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well, I sent the current (unreleased) build of  Tabuu's files to Wolfric/Albafika, hoping he might be included in his PSA tourney pack.

Here's to hoping for good news~! ^_^

And now, back to animating. Only THREE attacks left to make. 3! (not counting item swings)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 18, 2012, 11:45:20 PM
Well, I sent the current (unreleased) build of  Tabuu's files to Wolfric/Albafika, hoping he might be included in his PSA tourney pack.

Here's to hoping for good news~! ^_^

And now, back to animating. Only THREE attacks left to make. 3! (not counting item swings)
finishing the attacks would be a plus :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 18, 2012, 11:55:11 PM #114 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:54:57 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2012, 11:51:38 PM
finishing the attacks would be a plus :P

I know, but I put the code back into the attacks I didn't make yet, so everything hits. :P

And almost everything is done, save for item animations, which are my last priority.

EDIT: I've hit a snag now. Whenever Tabuu gets:

-bitten by Wario
-Thrown
-Thrown by Snake/Ganondorf/Captain Falcon

His random extra models will show up, and not even VIS0s and bone scaling can get rid of them. So since it's an unfixable glitch, it'll be unfortunately included in the "final" version, and if anyone is ever able to fix that, they may do so as long as they credit me and diedhammer and all the people who worked on this PSA.

March 19, 2012, 04:44:18 AM #115 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 04:47:32 AM by diedhammer98
I think I know why...
Uncheck "Unknown" in PSA...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 18, 2012, 11:55:11 PM
I know, but I put the code back into the attacks I didn't make yet, so everything hits. :P

And almost everything is done, save for item animations, which are my last priority.

EDIT: I've hit a snag now. Whenever Tabuu gets:

-bitten by Wario
-Thrown
-Thrown by Snake/Ganondorf/Captain Falcon

His random extra models will show up, and not even VIS0s and bone scaling can get rid of them. So since it's an unfixable glitch, it'll be unfortunately included in the "final" version, and if anyone is ever able to fix that, they may do so as long as they credit me and diedhammer and all the people who worked on this PSA.
if its like size mods they go back to the original size  when grabbed and this might be that too since the original image is him full of weapons
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah,
A "Unknown" in PSA make things to original things, I think.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on March 19, 2012, 08:51:24 AM
Yeah,
A "Unknown" in PSA make things to original things, I think.
then its just an experiment but i think if you take some unknows out the game freezes but its worth a try
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 19, 2012, 06:27:05 PM #119 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 06:29:28 PM by diedhammer98
See this. (Just testing)

I just do this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.