Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26
Author Topic: Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]  (Read 172528 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #345 on: November 09, 2012, 06:47:21 PM »

Concerning Geno... I have some great news. Let's just say Geno will be a collab of 5 LST members. It may take a little more, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait...
    Ooh. Delicious. Can't wait.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #346 on: November 10, 2012, 08:41:29 AM »

It can be annoying on most cases, yeah. But threads are all about hype anyways. I don't mind people wanting Geno to be done, on the other hand, that kind of encourages me to continue working on him. Tongue

What I dislike is when people PM me for progress. I get enough PMs as if (People PM'ing me everytime I sanction them for breaking a rule - Brawl Vault issues - Random users asking questions about the forum - Random people swearing/asking how was my day) I don't need people PM'ing me asking for that, as that's what threads are there for.
    The model is no more. I said it'll be a collab of 56 actually LST members, and out of all the LST members, only 1 PSAs, so you now can guess what some of the remaining ones are going to do. Tongue
    hmmm SJS (CSPs), StarWaffle (texture animations), Pik (Model?), 2 more maybe Thany?

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: November 10, 2012, 10:09:19 AM »

you get random people asking how your day was...no one asks me how my day was Sad

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #348 on: November 10, 2012, 12:21:59 PM »

hmmm SJS (CSPs), StarWaffle (texture animations), Pik (Model?), 2 more maybe Thany?
    Hmm, quite. But you're missing 2 indeed. Tongue

you get random people asking how your day was...no one asks me how my day was Sad
    Lies! I've not seen such thing.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: November 10, 2012, 01:26:35 PM »

still geno over Rob btw?

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #350 on: November 10, 2012, 03:40:43 PM »

still geno over Rob btw?
    Yes, of course.

Also, I haven't posted it here... Here's the next Stage I'm working on, it's the final chapter's map of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn:

Roy vs Nephenee [Tower of Guidance - Rebirth 4]

The moving platform isn't staying. Something else is replacing it, hoping I can have this stage done soon.
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 03:47:13 PM by Albafika » Logged

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #351 on: November 29, 2012, 06:48:46 PM »

It's been a while since I heard any news on the Tifa over zerosuitsamus so I am a little curious about that.

You Never Know!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: November 29, 2012, 10:52:43 PM »

As am i.

its also been a while since I peeked in here so i'm wondering what's up with Sephiroth.

Aside from that... Gonna take a gander at that video.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: November 30, 2012, 07:24:47 AM »

It's been a while since I heard any news on the Tifa over zerosuitsamus so I am a little curious about that.

As am i.

its also been a while since I peeked in here so i'm wondering what's up with Sephiroth.

Aside from that... Gonna take a gander at that video.
    The issue with Tifa is that whenever I try to PSA her from zero using BrawlBox, at some point, it corrupts. Just like that. =/ I'll try talking to BlackJax about it once I'm done with this semester.

As for Sephiroth, where did we leave that? We could get to it, really. lol

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #354 on: November 30, 2012, 08:24:10 AM »

Need a moveset... Kinda just have the model done from IST just laying around... To be honest I wish there were a better one available. high poly, with custom hair and wing bones but most importantly... Better looking feet.

Also brawl box corrupts if you save too many times. So you'll wanna do most of the work in psa then switch to bb to finish. I would do it in bb first to make sure its right, replicate what was done with psa, then go back to bb to lower file size.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: November 30, 2012, 08:38:59 AM »

Need a moveset... Kinda just have the model done from IST just laying around... To be honest I wish there were a better one available. high poly, with custom hair and wing bones but most importantly... Better looking feet.

Also brawl box corrupts if you save too many times. So you'll wanna do most of the work in psa then switch to bb to finish. I would do it in bb first to make sure its right, replicate what was done with psa, then go back to bb to lower file size.
    I've tried everything:

1. I tried copy pasting everything from the already coded PSA I have into BrawlBox. When I saved, it corrupted.

2. I tried copy pasting piece by piece and saving every bit. After I was done through 60% of it. It corrupted.

3. I tried PSA'ing strictly in BrawlBox without copy-pasting. As I was half way I saved and it corrupted.

I've only had these issues with Zero Suit Samus.

As for Sephiroth, maybe we could put up a request so someone can make a custom rig for us. But there's somethiung I dislike about SS' Sephiroth: It does not fits Cloud's models. SS' Sephiroth is AC's, from the CGIs. It doesn't blends with Cloud's or in Smash. ramon made the most fitting Cloud imports for Brawl. Sephiroth's model from Crisis Core doesn't blends in... Not sure if I'm the only one that feels this way.

As for the moveset, we talked about it through PMs once, didn't we?

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #356 on: November 30, 2012, 09:06:57 AM »

About Sephiroth...

Well, his model doesn't clash with Brawl's really. Look at Snake. He's rather realistic looking by Brawl's standards.

But he does clash with Cloud. Who's made from the Kingdom Hearts 2 model. Which does blend in better with Ike/Marth/Link/etc etc.

So... I guess the way to do this would be to find Sephiroth's KH2 model, or Kingdom Hearts 1 model, and edit it VERY heavily. hopefully there's a high poly cutscene version... Because that's what Cloud's model was made from.

I guess to edit it, you'd basically Frankenstein the CC, and KH model together (using the outfit from CC, face from KH, then edit everything heavily to fit together)... Hopefully something like that would look alright.

As for the move set, Kage. If I recall, most of his tilts and aerials are alright in concept (I'll need Wolfric to confirm this)... They need balance fixes. And HEAVY animation fixes.

As for specials... Wolfric wants to reduce the number of specials to just 4. So his move set doesn't contain too many moves like it currently does.
    « Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 09:21:10 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: November 30, 2012, 02:55:58 PM »

About Sephiroth... Well, his model doesn't clash with Brawl's really. Look at Snake. He's rather realistic looking by Brawl's standards. But he does clash with Cloud. Who's made from the Kingdom Hearts 2 model. Which does blend in better with Ike/Marth/Link/etc etc. So... I guess the way to do this would be to find Sephiroth's KH2 model, or Kingdom Hearts 1 model, and edit it VERY heavily. hopefully there's a high poly cutscene version... Because that's what Cloud's model was made from. I guess to edit it, you'd basically Frankenstein the CC, and KH model together (using the outfit from CC, face from KH, then edit everything heavily to fit together)... Hopefully something like that would look alright.
    Unfortunately, there is no high-poly model for Sephiroth in KH2. I always thought his Dissidia model would fit more into Brawl and Cloud. However, CC is the bestest model for a PSA imo. That is if you wanna be super accurate with eye movement.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #358 on: November 30, 2012, 03:12:45 PM »

I see... I guess his face would have to be made from scratch... Or edited from the lowpoly KH version. :/

Hopefully something can be done to match Ramon's Cloud's style for Sephiroth...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #359 on: November 30, 2012, 03:40:51 PM »

I see... I guess his face would have to be made from scratch... Or edited from the lowpoly KH version. :/
    Or someone can make a custom Sephiroth model, modeled after his Dissidia look, but it'd look nicer.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26
    Print
    Jump to: