Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Todd_Ingram on June 12, 2012, 01:52:29 AM
I have to say, I am very, very impressed as to what is going on in this thread.
It's a well-organized, multi-person operation that's running very smoothly and is producing spectuacular results.
Props to you!
This ^ You guys make a really good team, nice animations and a nice psaing, my favorite geno move is the star one.  :happy:

I voted for Pacman, K.KRool and Mickey but ill like to see a new Skull kid psa. ;D

Stupid internet, i was going to post this an hour before  :srs:

Luffy (hope its over Marth)
cuz epic pervy taking too long again no progress at all on his luffy while he working on anything else
he start about same time i started on Goku i think

btw if Luffy Wins i will help with colab. on Him
a MarioDK+ Albafika colab.

i can do model/GFX models and that stuff
you PSAing/make animations
i also help with animations/PSAing
luffy needs a moveset really much (the nr. 1 anime char. that needed a moveset cuz goku/naruto already got and also Sanji and he is not the main char. so luffy srs needs it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Movesets? This I can try to help with.
Let's see...I'll wait until this afternoon to see if there are any clearer forerunners, then type up some preliminary stuff like I did with Ramona.

Also, second thing: If the ideas I put for Ramona end up being used, do you mind if I make a mention of it in my thread? With all the proper credits, of course.

Holy [censored]. A Boy and His Blob. :happy:

I have no clue how you'd pull off that moveset but I would love you if you were able to pull it off.

Also for Mickey, I'm assuming you're basing it off a Epic Mickey and not KH Mickey or any of the other Mickeys?

Why you all vote for K. Rool?  He's quite possible, hmm..

Quote from: Todd_Ingram on June 12, 2012, 11:32:36 AM
Movesets? This I can try to help with.
Let's see...I'll wait until this afternoon to see if there are any clearer forerunners, then type up some preliminary stuff like I did with Ramona.

Also, second thing: If the ideas I put for Ramona end up being used, do you mind if I make a mention of it in my thread? With all the proper credits, of course.
We'll be basing the moveset from her game sprites and probably some comic references. We'll have to write down her moveset after Geno is done. One project at a time. :happy:Or so I would like to say. I still gotta finish Tifa. DX

Quote from: Anivernage on June 12, 2012, 02:49:17 AM
This ^ You guys make a really good team, nice animations and a nice psaing, my favorite geno move is the star one.  :happy:

I voted for Pacman, K.KRool and Mickey but ill like to see a new Skull kid psa. ;D

Stupid internet, i was going to post this an hour before  :srs:

As far as Pacman goes, I'm clueless as to what specials we could give him. ._.

Quote from: Mariodk on June 12, 2012, 05:24:06 AM
Luffy (hope its over Marth)
cuz epic pervy taking too long again no progress at all on his luffy while he working on anything else
he start about same time i started on Goku i think

btw if Luffy Wins i will help with colab. on Him
a MarioDK+ Albafika colab.

i can do model/GFX models and that stuff
you PSAing/make animations
i also help with animations/PSAing
luffy needs a moveset really much (the nr. 1 anime char. that needed a moveset cuz goku/naruto already got and also Sanji and he is not the main char. so luffy srs needs it)
Hmm, we'll talk this out if we decide to make him. I don't think he'll be hard, though, we already have an idea of how to do him. We'll see. :P

@Beyond: Waffle has a clearer idea of what we would do with those 2. Although, for Mickey, he'll be based off Epic Mickey mainly.

For PacMan's specials I suggest taking insperations from the PacMan world games, esspecially world 2, as he had some attacks like bouncing as well as a Spin dash like Rev-Roll.

I'm kinda sad that no one is voting for Lenneth and Zael...
I'd assume if you guys did them someone would import the models for you?
Lenneth would need a custom model though...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 12, 2012, 04:07:49 PM
For PacMan's specials I suggest taking insperations from the PacMan world games, esspecially world 2, as he had some attacks like bouncing as well as a Spin dash like Rev-Roll.

I'm kinda sad that no one is voting for Lenneth and Zael...
I'd assume if you guys did them someone would import the models for you?
Lenneth would need a custom model though...
@Pacman: Sounds like something we could use. Thanks!

@Lenneth: I was one of the voters for Lenneth. Kinda sad no one else likes the Valkyrie. >: She would be so fun to play as. She's got a huge variety of attacks, Card Sagas War guys did a great job portraying them. The model isn't a problem, it can be made.

Card Sagas Wars - Lenneth VS Walküre

As for Zael, I guess since the game hasn't been relocated, just some of us knows the game.

Lenneth and Nephenee get my vote .... Almost everything else has been done or will be by other people, so... Yah.

Lenneth pretty much already has that moveset from CSW too, and it would be a fairly awesome tribute as well.

Go Lenneth!
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


If Skull Kid was being made, would it be over Toon Link or Wolf? The Skull Kid by Starwaffle that was made over TL by KTH doesn't seem to work well with DivineOverload's PSA.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Miacis on June 12, 2012, 04:23:45 PM
Lenneth and Nephenee get my vote .... Almost everything else has been done or will be by other people, so... Yah.

Lenneth pretty much already has that moveset from CSW too, and it would be a fairly awesome tribute as well.

Go Lenneth!
Yay! Another vote for Nephenee! <3

And yeah, Lenneth would be awesome to make.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 12, 2012, 07:21:12 PM
If Skull Kid was being made, would it be over Toon Link or Wolf? The Skull Kid by Starwaffle that was made over TL by KTH doesn't seem to work well with DivineOverload's PSA.
He'll probably go over Toon Link, yes.

Voted for AYANE, Lenneth and Nepheneeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote from: Albafika on June 12, 2012, 04:11:00 PM

@Lenneth: I was one of the voters for Lenneth. Kinda sad no one else likes the Valkyrie. >: She would be so fun to play as.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I would definitely want her made.
Quote from: Albafika on June 12, 2012, 04:11:00 PM

As for Zael, I guess since the game hasn't been relocated, just some of us knows the game.
Yea that's true. Maybe when the game releases in the US, he'll get recognized more.
I voted for him by the way.

Voted for Luffy, Lenneth and Zael. I sort of knew Ryu Hayabusa would have a high vote.

Quote from: Albafika on June 12, 2012, 01:49:54 AM
:happy: I love when the hype's on this level!
As soon as we're done with the Specials and Throws. :D

Anyways, poll up. We're considering on doing 5 of these PSAs top, for after Ramona is done.

There's a wide variety in the poll. :o

I voted for Luffy, Layton and Nephenee.

~ Siggy made by Vish ~