Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: inakie on August 07, 2012, 06:28:39 AM
I know you prob don't do requests or anything but, would it be difficult to change your cloud's down B into fade's Down b? I just never liked cloud's heavy use of fiery magic :P seeing as he has a giant sword to crush people with i thought fade's down B was more.. fitting.
What was that Cloud's Down B again?

Hyping for geno! I know i said it before and i say it again, his A atts were awsome!

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 09, 2012, 11:22:52 AM
Hyping for geno! I know i said it before and i say it again, his A atts were awsome!
Glad you like them!

Also, are you working on a Knuckles update?

Quote from: Albafika on August 09, 2012, 04:11:25 PM
Glad you like them!

Also, are you working on a Knuckles update?
i was but he is on hold now, but he is 70% done just some SFX issues, hitbox problems, gfx editing left ;)

Quote from: Albafika on August 07, 2012, 12:37:44 PM
What was that Cloud's Down B again?

That weird Blade Beam that for some reason used a wind graphic on the ground, and that wannabe Omnislash in the air. 

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 10, 2012, 10:06:41 AM
That weird Blade Beam that for some reason used a wind graphic on the ground, and that wannabe Omnislash in the air. 
Ohhhhh, the spammy Down B on air with wind graphic effects...

Ack, I rather avoid remembering that PSA. I hate how people always end up Downloading it as it's on the Top DL'ed list from back in the day when DL counts were abused. =/

Quote from: Albafika on August 10, 2012, 03:28:08 PM
Ohhhhh, the spammy Down B on air with wind graphic effects...

Ack, I rather avoid remembering that PSA. I hate how people always end up Downloading it as it's on the Top DL'ed list from back in the day when DL counts were abused. =/
Yeah... Or as many liked to call it, the grass attack. <_>

Yeah... Personally, I'd keep his current down B. Since the ground one can be used for mind games.
And the air version can be used for approach.

So Alba, I hear you're using scissors now....Wait, that can't be right...

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 12, 2012, 09:21:31 PM
So Alba, I hear you're using scissors now....Wait, that can't be right...
Indeed I am! Today I got some throws of Geno done. I finally found the will to open up PSA! So tomorrow, monday, will be a busy day. I plan on finishing Scizor and progressing on Geno a lot. :srs:

Wish me luck!

Quote from: Albafika on August 13, 2012, 04:15:28 AM
Indeed I am! Today I got some throws of Geno done. I finally found the will to open up PSA! So tomorrow, monday, will be a busy day. I plan on finishing Scizor and progressing on Geno a lot. :srs:

Wish me luck!
Luck has been wished my also Dominican brother. o:
Excited for both of them :D hope Scizor can be ported somewhere else though. x.x I want Porygon Z and Infernape.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 13, 2012, 04:44:47 AM
Luck has been wished my also Dominican brother. o:
Excited for both of them :D hope Scizor can be ported somewhere else though. x.x I want Porygon Z and Infernape.
I don't know a thing about ports, but I believe he'll be portable. ._. ...

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 09, 2012, 09:04:30 PM
i was but he is on hold now, but he is 70% done just some SFX issues, hitbox problems, gfx editing left ;)
Then I'll Feature Knuckles for the next release, instead of the current one, if that's fine with you? :P

Can't wait for dat Geno!
I've said this before <.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 13, 2012, 04:30:37 PM
Can't wait for dat Geno!
He's coming out great. Just got done with his Fthrow/Bthrow/Uthrow. :P

Quote from: Albafika on August 13, 2012, 04:25:54 PM
I don't know a thing about ports, but I believe he'll be portable. ._. ...
Then I'll Feature Knuckles for the next release, instead of the current one, if that's fine with you? :P
ok :)

Well, me and Waffle did tons of progress on Geno! :happy:

So far, the throws are done, and now we're just missing fixing up some glitched with Geno's Side B, as ROB calls on GFX that aren't even shown in the moves Sub Actions, but are there definitely, as the Sub Actions, even empty'ed, have an offset. :srs:



Anyways, Up B is just missing some little details. And we might have Side B fixed today, so in the end, the only missing attacks are:

Side B.
Down B.
Neutral B.

As for Scizor:

Scizor's playstyle will be focused on Swords Dance and Tailwind. You'll have to maneuver with either to be decent with him as Swords Dance will no longer slow down Scizor, and Tailwind speeds him up, so, pretty much you'll have to use either. :P

Expect it to be done soon, between today or tomorrow hopefully. I'm doing the balancing, so any complaints about balance, direct them to me. :srs: