Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This hack was deleted for an incorrect reason, the person did not see the (PSA ONLY) in the title and reported it for not having a texture. I use it and it also does not freeze.
Original Post
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23254
Here is a download link for it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n5e1ehqorep7nff/Galacta+Knight+PSA+%28PSA+only%29.7z
The person who reported it obviously does not know how to read the title.
SSB is cool.

It was deleted by the submitter himself though. You'd have to PM and ask him why he deleted it. The most I can do is remove the report. But since I don't know why he deleted it in the first place, I wouldn't restore it without asking.


May 01, 2014, 04:48:07 PM #918 Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:50:54 PM by Scout
Theytah, just to let you know, only models, vertexes and imports need ingame previews... retextures do not require them. Making the first 3 reports you made invalid, retextures images can be taken via brawlbox. Import recolours need in-game pictures too.

Quote from: Theytah on May 01, 2014, 12:44:32 PM
Pencil Mario
Images

Isabelle Mario
Ingame Previews

Metal Mario
Ingame Previews

Dark Link
Ingame Previews

Dishwasher Minecraft Guy
Ingame Previews

Had some free time so I thought I'd batch download some reports, took 5 minutes or so.
Fixed the last 2 (Which had broken previews and the last one a T-Posed picture in BB...), and updated the first 2 (Which had a single BrawlBox picture. Better 3 in-game than 1 in BrawlBox).

Quote from: Scout on May 01, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Theytah, just to let you know, only models, vertexes and imports need ingame previews... retextures do not require them. Making the first 3 reports you made invalid, retextures images can be taken via brawlbox. Import recolours need in-game pictures too.

They don't need in-game previews, but of course in-game previews are preferred! BrawlBox previews for textures is simply the "minimal" requirement, in other words.

So you can also donate pictures for entries that only have BB previews? I thought this was only limited for reported hacks...

:happy: Now I got something to pass the time in summer!

Quote from: Scout on May 01, 2014, 05:44:34 PM
So you can also donate pictures for entries that only have BB previews? I thought this was only limited for reported hacks...

:happy: Now I got something to pass the time in summer!
Yes and no. The ones I updated with in-game previews only had 1 BrawlBox prview (And a bad one BB preview)

Quote from: Scout on May 01, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Theytah, just to let you know, only models, vertexes and imports need ingame previews... retextures do not require them. Making the first 3 reports you made invalid, retextures images can be taken via brawlbox. Import recolours need in-game pictures too.

ah, my bad then. I guess I didn't see that part when I read over the report guidelines.



All the links in the OP work now. They were broken with the new BV, but I've updated them.

Quote from: chillj on May 09, 2014, 04:04:55 PM
Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29584
Fixed It: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203639

No, no, you got it wrong, you have to give the original one, not the one you made, this place is to restore the entry of the mod, not remake them... my project is not tied to the community support like that. If you wanna help, try donating pictures for the hacks that need them.

As of this very second, everyone's point counts are up to date. No new award recipients this time around, but don't let that get you down! Some of you are very close! Just keep persevering, and, as always, stay beautiful.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


BOWSER
Melee Bowser (Recolors)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARIO
Super Smash Bros 64: Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Taboo Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mecha Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SuperMario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARTH
FAYT 000 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kotaro
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zack fair SOLDIER pack V1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MaxThunder
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


META KNIGHT
'02'
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MR. GAME & WATCH
Pink
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That's 33 images.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Convour on May 09, 2014, 10:09:23 PM
BOWSER
Melee Bowser (Recolors)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARIO
Super Smash Bros 64: Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Taboo Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mecha Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SuperMario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MARTH
FAYT 000 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kotaro
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zack fair SOLDIER pack V1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MaxThunder
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


META KNIGHT
'02'
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MR. GAME & WATCH
Pink
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That's 33 images.

Yup, all 33 images restored, thank you kind sir!

May 10, 2014, 12:24:11 AM #929 Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 12:32:40 AM by chillj
Quote from: Scout on May 09, 2014, 04:22:23 PM
No, no, you got it wrong, you have to give the original one, not the one you made, this place is to restore the entry of the mod, not remake them... my project is not tied to the community support like that. If you wanna help, try donating pictures for the hacks that need them.
I guess I misunderstood the instructions; Thanks for clearing things up.