Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You gave the exact same URL the old download had... which was not broken in the 1st place. Either another person from the staff beat me to it, or it was never broken in the 1st place... lol...

Strange. The report said broken download. I happened to have it. Welp I'll just delete that.





http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13202

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l742xp99b1uo4pv/Nebula_Samus.rar

I just re-uploaded the link you offered on your CSP thread for this texture to my mediafire account... so technically the points are yours I guess SJS.

Beautiful. I was hoping that one would be restored. Thanks.

Everything is now up to date. Be excited.


Quote from: Scout on July 30, 2014, 01:41:58 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13202

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l742xp99b1uo4pv/Nebula_Samus.rar

I just re-uploaded the link you offered on your CSP thread for this texture to my mediafire account... so technically the points are yours I guess SJS.
Gave you the points, since I don't even count mine. But it's not like either of us needed the points...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 05, 2014, 12:37:59 AM
does anyone have this hack? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6268

Yes, and I'll post the new link here when I upload it.(I'm doing a mass amound of downloads of mods that I can repair, so it may take a little while, but I should have it done soon.)

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



im also looking for this hack just incase anyone has it

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11676
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.