Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 23, 2016, 02:36:26 PM #1080 Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:40:00 PM by Scout
Quote from: br3compactor on September 22, 2016, 03:50:31 PM
Managed to fix thumbnails of 8 reported hacks of mine using pics I still had in my computer.

The rest of them can probably only be fixed with new snapshots... dunno the methods you guys use...

I think the vigilantes also restored some of your stuff already. They are doing stuff in order and stages is right now.

Post Merge: September 23, 2016, 02:40:00 PM

Quote from: br3compactor on September 23, 2016, 06:09:32 AM
That's... not what I meant :>.>palm:

I meant if they knew how to fix them without new snapshots with some sort of cache magic, for example

Imageshacks caches are still up and running, not to mention I also recorded anything on discord just in case. So if your picture was in imageshack, chances are it still there.

October 07, 2016, 04:53:12 AM #1081 Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:20:24 AM by Scout
Well Im back with a fresh stacks of restorations from our based Vin and Dek!  :kdance:

Dekzek:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13338
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3233
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22112
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27139
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27538
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27587
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27631
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28210
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28264
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29091
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29102
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22103
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25979
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26904
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28341
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28944
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29878
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13423
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15375
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18250
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28371
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28404
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28492
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28502
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28558
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28572
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29109
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11976
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14096
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22323
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22650
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22819
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23425
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23952
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24970
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26208
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26317
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27158
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27336
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27539
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27674
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27760
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28450
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28511
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28790
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28959
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19132
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21071
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21047
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22780
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23982
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26187
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28392
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1014
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1051
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1027

And Vinci2000:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6655
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12904
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4911
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4909
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27398
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12045
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13461
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19540
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4077
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2725
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8255
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26965
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20197
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8316
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22508
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11830
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8222
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9630
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28867
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8241
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24632
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19938
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19936
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19939
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28739
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25112
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19796
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19794
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19937
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19797
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10680
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16790
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13353
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26928
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8254
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20289
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9202
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26627
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8192
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8253
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10925
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13093
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13575
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19096
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24219
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24218
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28127
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28199
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4078
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4663
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14776
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21544
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21516
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21464
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21005
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13169
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12428
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20983
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14782
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12899
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3089
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6149
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20004
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13262
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5628
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14044
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23573
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4076
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3431
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13373
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26407
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26363
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24345
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21038
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16938
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15240
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13600
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12666
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13602
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16244
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19579
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19883
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20019
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23889
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28829
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26561

Also thanks to mach 7 for sharing his copy of a mod with a broken DL!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36022 <Character

In this post we have 143 mods!
So far the total of mods restored by the vigilantees is a wooping: 423 :kdance:

Everyone is welcome to join in the cache fun  ;)
https://discord.gg/gcukCzR




Post Merge: October 07, 2016, 05:20:24 AM

Oh and.... paste bin. Forgot:
http://pastebin.com/DJJpKd5f


I contacted DrPanda and he said that he does not have his files and perhaps I should ask around for them. Does anyone have any of DrPanda's files Especially Gomess from Majora's Mask to Gothic Reville? These are the files from want of Most to Least that DrPanda worked alone on from what I gather, so I have no idea where else to look. The files with Others I am contacting the party that assisted in making the mods. I looked online for a good 3D render of Gomess and could not find a useable one (I will post up a screen cap of the files and descriptions):

1. Gomess from Majora's Mask -- http://www.mediafire.com/?bihz76izgdpj9gg#1


2. Ralph (Oracle of Ages) - http://www.mediafire.com/?p7up8q1lzn8xuj2


3. Gintoki v.1 (Gintama) - http://www.mediafire.com/?ddrrai28za8k7qk


4. Kagura v.1 (Gintama) - http://www.filedropper.com/fitpeach0kagura


5. ShyGuys - http://www.filedropper.com/shyguys


6. Gothica Reville - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b4r8p8md9g6asaw


7. Mileena Mortal Kombat 9 - http://www.mediafire.com/?5di0abun6wbodoq


8. Gerudo Sheik - http://www.mediafire.com/?rnhidm2zeyg


9. Noble Link - http://www.filedropper.com/noblelink


10. Rambo - http://www.mediafire.com/?0thjzymnojd


11. CQCE Big Boss - http://www.filedropper.com/fitsnake0bigbosscqce


Thanks for Your time and any help beforehand.

January 30, 2017, 01:51:29 AM #1084 Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 02:27:08 AM by ɴᴇᴢʜᴀ
Im fixing all of these, please wait....


Post Merge: January 30, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

Done!
Quote from: Ebola16 on January 24, 2017, 09:38:16 PM
Broken Download "Nendroid Miku": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207134
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1ef4bsg1hhhmag/Nendoroid+Miku.rar

Thank you!

Mediafire took down one of my BRSTMs, and one I don't have a backup of. If anyone has this brstm still, can you hopefully share? This is the song:

! No longer available

And this is the entry link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=189837
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: teh-myuutsu on September 23, 2017, 03:58:54 PM
I actually have a request: Are there any coders here? If so, can someone make a code that limits Trajectory DI to a maximum of 8? One of the primary deterrents of Brawl (and even Project M) for me is the absurd amount of DI control players have. I feel that approaching is pointless with it as it is, as it&#039;s just going to reset to neutral.

I&#039;m aware that this isn&#039;t going to be usable in tournaments, however, as of late, most of my time has been spent fighting friends or bots. They&#039;ve also complained about their combos not working (or existing), and, when in a more lax environment, I believe Custom DI shouldn&#039;t be an issue.

Thank you in advance!

teh-myuutsu,

This thread is meant for community support regarding Brawl Vault's funcionality. That means, basically, uptading hacks with broken download links with new links by someone who previously downloaded said hack.

That said, the proper place for posting your programming/code issue is Programming Help.

You won't be sanctioned for your off-topic post (which shall be deleted), but avoid making posts in the wrong location the next time. A link to these forums' rules are at the top of the page, so take your time to read them carefully.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Does anyone have this stage? Download link is down and I don't have it anymore:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208338

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



June 04, 2018, 02:19:43 PM #1089 Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 02:25:53 PM by GoldCoreKid
Does anyone have a non-broken link for these Melee Bowser Recolors - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zwxbddr9si6625/SSBM%20Bowser%20Recolors%20%28Import%29.rar?dl=0

here's the original brawl vault link as well - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31822

Does anyone have this Lip mod? It comes with the character and the PSA.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206746

This is not the place to ask for people who have backups to restore mods. This is for those who have the backups to restore mods by giving it to us.

Lets keep things on topic.



October 15, 2019, 07:33:37 AM #1094 Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 01:18:36 AM by Ricardo­
I'm sure you've guys have noticed this, but Kuro reuploaded all of his mods to Mega.NZ awhile ago mega.nz/#F!ZBN0QC6b!STxeTDnqMzoXVYyXqNHi0A



Mod EDIT: Fixed the link
Yeah