Dissidia 012 characters

Started by Robby98, January 02, 2012, 03:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If u are good at PSA and like Dissidia 012 this is the place for u! Help me recreate the Dissidia 012 characters that arn't already on brawl vault! If u r intrested plz PM me. :) thanks

...................
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

...

Is that going on an edit of DO's Sephiroth? Make sure you add it to Wolfric's updated version, the one with only Heaven's Light as an up B, and Octoslash's up taunt charge taking three seconds...

If you can do that... Man, that sounds badass.


 
Quote from: BigBadBooya on January 02, 2012, 04:28:09 AM
...................
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



:patrick:...cool beans bro  :vyse:...(i really mean: YES! VICTORY!  :af2:)

@ _Data_Drain_  - Unfortunately no, this will be an entirely new PSA. I was trying to port it over Link so that I can have more possibilities to work with, but when I tried it in Brawl it was too messed up. So then I tried porting him to Metaknight, and that's not working to well either. Next I'm going to try to port him over Pit to see if that will help.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Aww... I have Goku over Pit and Bardock on Captain Falcon... I'll get Sephiroth!

I can't wait to see the moveset!!!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Right now I have him over Metaknight, but I'm having problems with the graphics. I can attach it to his bones but it ends up being slanted or just jump around. I set the file up so that Brawl reads where his TransN, XRotN, YRotN, HipN, and ThrowN bones, yet it doesn't work properly. Also the Halberd laser graphic won't even show.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

January 06, 2012, 04:40:49 AM #8 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:59:01 PM by BigBadBooya
I've just imported Sephiroth over Fox and (so far) it is glitch-free!!! I don't have that moving graphic issue anymore!!!!

This is my results so far!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\


Quote from: BigBadBooya on January 06, 2012, 04:40:49 AM
I've just imported Sephiroth over Fox and (so far) it is glitch-free!!! I don't have that moving graphic issue anymore!!!!

This is my results so far!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Over Fox? So he'll have his own SFX and I can have my Marth back? :D

Great job this is very good. I am still looking for people to help me make characters that arnt already made. Plz help if u can

@ xZedkiel - Yeah, pretty much  ;D

Also this is what I had planned for Sephiroth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is the progress with the animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And that's about it so far.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

@BigBadBooya
When do u think u will release the first version?

I honestly don't think making Sephiroth fast would be a good idea at all.  Look at DO's Sephiroth for an example of how to get the balance pretty much correct.  He's not fast at all.  He's by nature a character designed to control space because of how crazy long his sword is.  One has to be quite patient and clever with how they use him, and as a result he generally feels more rewarding.

However, I'll let Data_Drain and Albafika be better judges of that, since they were the ones following DO's Sephiroth's development so closely and gave constant feedback on it