WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 04, 2012, 02:58:45 AM
well i dont see the bandana bones but then again it could be a dae ripped model

anyways:
Moar Dedede hacks
wip progress: 10%

lol awesome


Quote from: Carnage on September 04, 2012, 08:32:29 PM
his face looks scary
:S
Hopefully that's just BB.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


[censored] yea! Zurg is here to [censored] [censored] up!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Alt costumes also with curse with mangekyo eye >.>

-Taka with mangekyo
-Kirin with curse or mangekyo or sharingan or curse with mangeyko over mangekyo mode
-Hebi (same as kirin)
-Akatsuki (same as Taka)

Everyone with susanoo arm and ribcage and blood and chidori sharp spear and eagle with their own custom bones.

Everyone rigged and imported by me.
Taka is a fusee of KTH taka with NUNS2 Edits and re-rigged.
only needs 3ds max fixed to import them again with face fixed because i think looks fat(look at akatsuki face) :P
Credit to KTH for his Taka model and susanoo model.

Im planning on rig Young Sasuke (NUNS2) and Road to Ninja Movie Sasuke.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 05, 2012, 04:41:34 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


parts of his wings and head are under his feet.

also this stage is looking really good so far.

Hey DemonBoy. Have you made progress on Shiki?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2012, 04:49:40 PM
Hey DemonBoy. Have you made progress on Shiki?

None so far. I was going to get back to work on her after I release PSX Sephiroth



Club needs fixing and his clothes will have fur.

Quote from: Anivernage on September 05, 2012, 05:53:15 AM
Everyone rigged and imported by me.
Taka is a fusee of KTH taka with NUNS2 Edits and re-rigged.
only needs 3ds max fixed to import them again with face fixed because i think looks fat(look at akatsuki face) :P
Credit to KTH for his Taka model and susanoo model.

Very nice, veeeeery nice..

Do you think you could add cel shading? Someone made a Toon Link version with cel shading, so it should be possible to add those effects to Sasuke too, or not?

Quote from: AdfroMan on September 05, 2012, 06:18:41 PM


Club needs fixing and his clothes will have fur.

Give me DragSlime, or Evil Armor.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Sephiroth is pretty much done. I just need to find a good way to rig the hair, if at all