WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pervy on September 15, 2012, 10:57:27 PM
Now just to find out who the [censored] to rig the big blue dude thing over <_< >_>

Awesome!
Maybe over Wario? :/

Quote from: Boygos on September 15, 2012, 10:22:03 PM
Keep in mind, games can have shaders and spec maps or whatever that completely change the colors and looks of the models. Look at Sonic Generations, for example.
Yeah, I've had it happen to me before. Took me half an hour to realize it though. >.>
I'll probably do some editing or see if anyone wants to work on his textures when I shrink them.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com



something small, but will be awesome once he is complete!
Stupid Tinypic :C

September 16, 2012, 12:02:00 PM #4892 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 05:07:31 PM by jokekid
hulk's a fatass in MvC3, so i made him a bit slimmer and muscular and stuff, also, done with the legs, waist and almost done with rigging the bust ^^




EDIT

i haven't finished hulk yet, and probably can't continue in a long time, so if anyone wants to finish it and send it to kagemaru for his PSA that'd be awesome, here's the link.

:link:

Quote from: jokekid on September 16, 2012, 12:02:00 PM
hulk's a fatass in MvC3, so i made him a bit slimmer and muscular and stuff, also, done with the legs, waist and almost done with rigging the bust ^^




EDIT

i haven't finished hulk yet, and probably can't continue in a long time, so if anyone wants to finish it and send it to kagemaru for his PSA that'd be awesome, here's the link.

:link:
I'll take care of it.


Quote from: Boygos on September 16, 2012, 07:12:16 PM
I'll take care of it.
i was totally hoping for you to say that xDDDD

Quote from: jokekid on September 16, 2012, 07:49:42 PM
i was totally hoping for you to say that xDDDD
GOD DAMMIT FLIP IT RIGHT SIDE UP OTHERWISE I CANT RIG IT!!!!! xD


wtf?

it's a darn scene, rig is already started and all!
you gotta be effing kidding me, the bones are from the bones resource, of course totally editted

Quote from: jokekid on September 16, 2012, 07:52:29 PM
wtf?

it's a darn scene, rig is already started and all!
you gotta be effing kidding me, the bones are from the bones resource, of course totally editted
gah. How do I make it work in brawlBox? Send me a PM so we don't spam this thread lol. The rig looks nice from what I can see on the parts you said you rigged.


September 16, 2012, 08:41:56 PM #4898 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 08:42:51 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: pikazz on September 16, 2012, 11:53:35 AM


something small, but will be awesome once he is complete!
SMooRRRRoRRrg.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on September 16, 2012, 11:53:35 AM something small, but will be awesome once he is complete!
Wait so have you tested it ingame yet? If you've figured out how to get them textures to revolove around the camrea without messing up, you could help with making a New Paper Mario model. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Pervy on September 15, 2012, 10:57:27 PM
Now just to find out who the [censored] to rig the big blue dude thing over <_< >_>


Have to quote myself since I made a request topic for Globox. *apologizes a lot*

Quote from: Syeo on September 17, 2012, 02:22:21 PM
Due to his "crazy" attitud, personality and huge mouth he would fit over Wario (has to be resized, if possible the same way like K.K.Rool).
Another choice is Dedede. Globox is a fat and clumsy character, so the slow but strong moves would fit, too.
His giant belly makes it possible for him to fly around like Dedede does.

Cool guys don't look at explosions.

(check my thread for more pics)

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 17, 2012, 10:01:11 PMCool guys don't look at explosions. (check my thread for more pics)
Only 12 year old boys who love Michael Bay movies stare at explosions all day. xD No offense to those 12 old boys who do like Michael Bay movies but dont stare at explosions all the time.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 17, 2012, 10:01:11 PM
Cool guys don't look at explosions.

(check my thread for more pics)
Why does the skin and/or face have a bluish tint?
It is kind of pale, too.

Just a recolor is not enough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.