WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hold the [censored] up.

I just now noticed Borderlands uses a Comic Book-ish visual style.

Sweet.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302




Now that I've settled into school a bit more, it's time to get back into the swing of things, with a Valkyira Chronicles model. Face models done by me, now if only had her weapons... On Zelda for now.

September 29, 2012, 02:41:45 AM #5163 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 02:44:38 AM by ν•˜μ„Έμš”
Oh my [censored] yes.

Huge VC fan. I hope you can make it so she enters her "Valkyria" state upon gaining the Smash Ball  :happy:


Almost done here
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 29, 2012, 02:42:57 AM
Almost done here

u are my hero dood :D are u gonna make the one with him in gokus outfit?

Quote from: rax189 on September 29, 2012, 04:03:08 PM
u are my hero dood :D are u gonna make the one with him in gokus outfit?
if he dont do it i do it instead xD then he PSA is done for him

more previews of Franky over Geno (as oneslot)
Quote from: Mariodk on September 29, 2012, 05:30:07 PM
Side-tilt or animations like that for franky model:

N-B(or other animations where geno use arm canon) for franky:

i think he works ingame but i dont know yet since i have to do the mini update on the PSA/model on geno models
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Pervy on September 29, 2012, 02:42:57 AMAlmost done here
Over Falcon. For Ryu PSA. Now...... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 29, 2012, 06:10:59 PM #5168 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 06:13:20 PM by KingJigglypuff
Looks nice Pervy. :P Even though I don't know much about One Piece. Even though I'm mainly posting here to keep updated.

Quote from: rax189 on September 29, 2012, 04:03:08 PMare u gonna make the one with him in gokus outfit?

:srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 29, 2012, 06:10:59 PM
Looks nice Pervy. :P Even though I don't know much about One Piece. Even though I'm mainly posting here to keep updated.

:srs:
i heard there was gonna be one i just didnt know who was gonna make it so i asked... sheesh

Quote from: rax189 on September 29, 2012, 06:59:28 PM
i heard there was gonna be one i just didnt know who was gonna make it so i asked... sheesh
Whenever Pervy makes something epic, sometimes he keeps its unreleased or holds it off for a loooonnngg time. Why? Because he's Pervy. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Texture quality looked like [censored] in 3DS max so I thought I'd show another preview in brawlbox.


Now I need to rig and figure out if I can get an effect like in VC1 for her shader as well as try and get her Valkyrie state going for final smash eyes.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 29, 2012, 07:18:41 PM
Whenever Pervy makes something epic, sometimes he keeps its unreleased or holds it off for a loooonnngg time. Why? Because he's Pervy. :srs:
Thats me :af: But its mainly because i jump from thing to thing and don't release unfinished stuff
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 29, 2012, 07:19:53 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this has my download
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 29, 2012, 07:21:47 PM
Thats me :af:
It so is.  :af:


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 29, 2012, 07:19:53 PM
Texture quality looked like [censored] in 3DS max so I thought I'd show another preview in brawlbox.


Now I need to rig and figure out if I can get an effect like in VC1 for her shader as well as try and get her Valkyrie state going for final smash eyes.
Dem melons....

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 29, 2012, 07:24:38 PM
It so is.  :af:

Dem melons....



That's GENERAL MELONS to YOU!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302