WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

It works, meaning ARZ is essentially done.

Screw yo guns
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 03, 2012, 12:45:27 AM #5237 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:46:40 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Pervy on October 03, 2012, 12:44:13 AMScrew yo guns
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What about gunblades? Hm? HM???

Also, dem swords...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pervy on October 03, 2012, 12:44:13 AM
Screw yo guns
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

pervy i love you with all my heart ^U^
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Dat Zoro.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


ZORO!!  :happy:

Ripped War's Chaos Form from Darksiders via 3D Ripper DX such a pain:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And I'm T-Posing it to send to jokekid for rigging and importing but does anyone have any tips for T-Posing the model?  I've already done the arms (which was damn hard) and now I only need to do the legs and tail!

Here's the thread for War: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43164.150
-Omni

So, I doubt anybody remembers this, but a very long time ago I imported the Silver Sonic model from Sonic Adventure 1 onto Primid. And then I never released it. Gecko doesn't support the file it's in and I never got to test it because of that....

Well. Since I had a break, I nulled the shaders on the eyes and gave it Samus's sheen, then I shoved it into Dolphin.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's more or less done, now. I'll probably edit the materials a bit more.

I really just hope Riivo can detect this thing so I don't have to do a writeup on editing the .XML.


So I just ripped this model.



I'm still ripping a bunch of other models. Milla, Flynn and Yuri. I'll post when I have all of them ready for rigging.

Flynn and Yuri :D More excited for Yuri but Flynn is welcomed as well. I don't know much about Xillia yet so can't judge, but that dude was fun to use in Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave.



Quote from: Pervy on October 03, 2012, 12:44:13 AM
Screw yo guns
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now just his claissic look and versions for 1 or 2 swords xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

October 03, 2012, 01:45:32 PM #5246 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:46:56 PM by jrush64
Yeah definitely over Sheik. These are the rest of the models that I definitely want to use for something. I still have to work on them though.

Yuri, Asbel and Flynn

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just have to T-Pose them now. I have no idea how to do it. I'm guessing maybe vertex.

Had to make one-slot bones for Zoro's robe. So I'ma have to animate it now. Worth it though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on October 03, 2012, 01:58:15 PM
Had to make one-slot bones for Zoro's robe. So I'ma have to animate it now. Worth it though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


zoro is looking good!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: jokekid on October 03, 2012, 01:17:45 PM
over sheik?

Personally I believe he'd be better over C.Falcon after using him. Punches a ton and even has Falcon Kick.