WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 04, 2012, 03:36:42 PM
Well, it was either don't comment or comment with the only thing I could think of.

You thought people should comment, so I threw out some nice comments.

Sorry for doing what you wanted?
yeah i also dont know who that guy is lol and i commented raptor straight on KJP thread when we dont know the char is hard to make a coment lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NZM's model is Adam Malkovich from Metroid Other M. KJP's model is a Raptor from Jurassic Park. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I love all of you. :happy:

So I finally got Residen Evil 6 Chris too work in game. I've rigged the whole thing including the fingers, but I do need to work some more on them. The textures are low quality but I'll increase them and watch the file size. I also think Snake's maximum file size is between between 730kb and above.




The only problem now is that the animations I did are inside out because I used Cull_inside to switch gun hands on Kingskulls model.

October 04, 2012, 05:14:41 PM #5299 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 05:27:30 PM by Zelia
Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2012, 03:55:26 PM
NZM's model is Adam Malkovich from Metroid Other M. KJP's model is a Raptor from Jurassic Park. :srs:
Well u shouldn't judge him for not knowing. Maybe BlackJax96 never played Metroid: Other M? Plus their alot of dinosaur models out their. How can u tell if it's just from Jurassic Park or from something else.

Plus he can say his own opinions.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


October 04, 2012, 05:25:32 PM #5301 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 05:27:24 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Beyond on October 04, 2012, 04:01:22 PM
I love all of you. :happy:
Beyond!
You need to make another sexy hack! We haven't seen one from you in a while ;.;
Quote from: Velen on October 04, 2012, 03:34:14 PM
You're not funny. Seriously, just....-not cool.
The man's entitled to say that.
Quote from: Zelia on October 04, 2012, 05:14:41 PM
Well u shouldn't judge him for not knowing. Maybe BlackJax96 never played Metroid: Other M? Plus their alot of dinosaur models out their. How can u tell if it's just from Jurassic Park or from something else.
You said it better.
Thanks Sorce.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jrush64 on October 04, 2012, 05:08:02 PM

"We want you!"

Looking noice

And nice curves KJP! I really love how the tail bends.

Also, Adam Malkovich is a troll, so me no like him. <:v
Nice going on the ripping though.

I'm working on a Maskless version of Meta Knight's Brawl model...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

Quote from: JoeTE on October 04, 2012, 06:05:17 PM
I'm working on a Maskless version of Meta Knight's Brawl model...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



What wonderful innovation. Holy crap, that's cool.


Quote from: JoeTE on October 04, 2012, 06:05:17 PM
I'm working on a Maskless version of Meta Knight's Brawl model...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this is great!
inb4kirbyknight

Moving mouth? That incredible.
But i think you edited the FitMotion for make it.

Started on this. I'll release it with the merry. Both over pirate ship. But i'll add twists to each one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Spex130 on October 04, 2012, 06:21:36 PM
What wonderful innovation. Holy crap, that's cool.
Thanks. :D

Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2012, 06:25:32 PM
this is great!
inb4kirbyknight
I'll be making Kirby Knight as a 3rd variant of the model.

Quote from: KTH on October 04, 2012, 06:37:25 PM
Moving mouth? That incredible.
But i think you edited the FitMotion for make it.
I added the mouth onto Meta Knight's eye material (the material now has 4 textures instead of 3.) Meta Knight's SRT0 animations only affect that material. So I'm adding the mouth movement to the SRT0 animations.
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

I'm loving how much One Piece there is in this thread as of late. Brawl needed more One Piece.

Also, I'm not all that well-versed in model rigging, but I'm noticing all the character hacks have some screwed up arms, particularly near the shoulders. Are the characters' shoulders just to narrow or is it something else?