WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Ridley-G on December 01, 2012, 08:03:25 PM
-Star Fox Assault
-The sky'll probably be changed, pretty much all the backgrounds from Assault are [censored]ty, it's just more noticeable here
-Probably a platform of sorts, I have the one from Halberd in as a placeholder and I'm thinking something similar to that in design, still not entirely sure

Ah. Sorry, your reply got eaten on this thread.

Anyway, sounds good. I saw some video, somewhere, of a more recent version of this. And you did have Halbard's platform thing, and it does git. One thing, you should change the color, or even better, texture of it. That way it feels more like it belongs to the stage, and even more important, it looks less like Halberd's platform.

About the background, I have faith you will find something good and fitting.

Well, good luck once again and look forward to this.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2012, 06:09:26 AM
One thing, you should change the color, or even better, texture of it. That way it feels more like it belongs to the stage, and even more important, it looks less like Halberd's platform.

Yeah, that's largely the lighting being dumb, I changed literally nothing about it. Haven't touched the lighting either, since that usually comes last for me.

I dunno, I'll figure something out.

December 03, 2012, 03:35:54 PM #6919 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 09:53:21 PM by the_randomizer
Heheheheh.... Progress update




Wings still need a lot of rigging work done.  Does anyone know which bones the wings need to rigged to?

Edit:
This is Bahamut from FFX

what the hell is that? about the wings check the flygon or ridley model on the vault suposing thats over charizard since i dont even know what to say to that lol.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 03, 2012, 09:50:50 PM #6921 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:03:12 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 06:26:59 PM
what the hell is that? about the wings check the flygon or ridley model on the vault suposing thats over charizard since i dont even know what to say to that lol.

Textures are too dark in Brawl Box, this should tell you what I'm rigging
http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx/ffx_aeons-bahamut.php

BTW, I edited the last post....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just a thought, but if Bahamut doesn't work out on Charizard, I think you might be  better off trying to rig him on either Ganondorf or Lucario (with a size mod) since Bahamut is much more humanoid. The only problem with those two is that they don't have wings but you might be able to manage something by rigging his wings to either Ganondorf's cape or Lucario's hair.

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 03, 2012, 03:35:54 PM
Heheheheh.... Progress update




Wings still need a lot of rigging work done.  Does anyone know which bones the wings need to rigged to?

Edit:
This is Bahamut from FFX

Have you checked that it loads on the game yet? You don't wanna go to all that trouble if it freezes.

hey don't worry guys i am sure bahamut will function over charizard and the randomizer will can import him  :kdance:

charizard pcs alongside all the pokes is tiny max of 300 kb pcs so i dont know it it does.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guess who gave Snake a working cape?

That's right. This guy.

Note: This is a simple 5 minute rig. It is far from being done.


Hopefully it doesn't cause any GFX glitches >.>


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 03, 2012, 11:33:38 PM
Guess who gave Snake a working cape?

That's right. This guy.

Note: This is a simple 5 minute rig. It is far from being done.


Hopefully it doesn't cause any GFX glitches >.>
the cape moves with the wind perfectly? you managed to use snake bandana?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 11:38:41 PM
the cape moves with the wind perfectly? you managed to use snake bandana?
Yes, I used the bandana. It should move perfectly. I asked Boygos to test it for me tonight.

If it works, I'll upload the boneset so that anyone can use it for future imports.