WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 14, 2013, 03:16:36 AM
It looks good to me
I  can get the BACK to look good
The front however.......oivay.... =-=

I've come to play, just deal with it~

Syrenne (both versions) almost done, just need to fix the shoulder (armored) and legs (non-armored).

Kabutops' model is done!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 14, 2013, 06:21:01 AM
Kabutops' model is done!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good [censored]ing lord.
I'm so glad you're around. Awesome model work and awesome texturing make you a double threat.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dude. I have no idea how I could make that any better...Maybe I could but...I somehow doubt that, texture-wise.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Aafyre, that Kabutops is amazing.  if you don't already have someone to rig him, i'd be happy to do it for you.

Thanks very much, I'm glad you guys like it  ;D. Nanobuds told me that he'd try rigging it. I do seem to make enough models to keep everybody busy rigging so there's plenty more where that came from if you're interested :P.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 14, 2013, 06:21:01 AM
Kabutops' model is done!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


omg, im loving the texture, is there any possibility of you making pinsir's texture?


I think Pharaohman has earned a spot in my all digital roster, because awesome.

that arbok lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 14, 2013, 12:01:19 PM
that arbok lol
It needs a texture :P
Aafyre likes the plain Arbok, but I think it needs a new texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Aafyre on January 14, 2013, 06:57:28 AM
Thanks very much, I'm glad you guys like it  ;D. Nanobuds told me that he'd try rigging it. I do seem to make enough models to keep everybody busy rigging so there's plenty more where that came from if you're interested :P.

well darn, that's cool though.  and yeah, you got any others that still need rigging?

January 14, 2013, 05:31:03 PM #8053 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 05:37:40 PM by Aafyre
Well since you guys are no fun  :P, I went and made this basic snake looking texture (still definitely gonna release both versions)



I would have made his whole stomach yellow like in the picture I've been using as reference, but Arbok's map doesn't allow for this, and it's too much trouble to remap such an insignificant piece  :>.>:


Aaaanyways, to be rigged, I still have Sgt. Keroro and his platoon, Blastoise (just the pokepark model set up on bowser), Lickitung, and Skyla. I was also thinking Kabutops would look pretty badass with a spec map.

i like arbok better :P