WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 07:59:17 PM
Behold my masterpiece, the egg carrier! I mean, classic knuckles!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All he needs is the hat and it would be perfect.

Quote from: SJS on February 17, 2013, 02:58:32 AMI guess someone doesn't have any resistance to criticism.
You sir made my day. :af:

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 16, 2013, 10:52:20 PMAngry Bird texture progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Still gotta work on the body some more, as well as the eye whites. I edited the beak so its a bit more accurate (I hope JWTurbo doesn't mind...) And the expressions work:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Er.....is giving Angry Bird a Brawl-styled texture necessary?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 17, 2013, 03:00:57 AM
I never knew that the angry Birds have unibrows. I never cared to look at that detail
Only the red one does. The others have 2 eyebrows and the blue one has none
(Should I be scared that I know this?)

Quote from: SJS on February 17, 2013, 02:58:32 AM
I guess someone doesn't have any resistance to criticism.

*rimshot*

Anyways, in an effort to kill my habit of being obsessively secretive about hacks in general, I have a question:

Should this Tentacruel have nubs for hands or hands for hands?




Hmm....hard decision...

Well there's always some differences when people cosplay as the same person. Imo, I'd go with nubs, just bit more than hands.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I think it should have hands. Really like the design for this kind of gives me an idea to make a Pocket Monster Hunter.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on February 17, 2013, 03:17:26 AM
I think it should have hands. Really like the design for this kind of gives me an idea to make a Pocket Monster Hunter.

You should.

Now that I think about it, this thing I have here kinda reminds me of Pokemon REBurst. I always thought it'd be cool to see more Pokemon done like that.


Thinking about it, never heard of Pokemon REBurst. To keep things on topic here is something I'm working on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Spex130 on February 17, 2013, 03:07:59 AM
*rimshot*

Anyways, in an effort to kill my habit of being obsessively secretive about hacks in general, I have a question:

Should this Tentacruel have nubs for hands or hands for hands?

Why not both? Nub glove sleeve things.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on February 17, 2013, 03:28:13 AM
Thinking about it, never heard of Pokemon REBurst. To keep things on topic here is something I'm working on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

RAWK HAWK??????? FOCK YAH!!!!! Over Captain Falcon?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

He's over DK seems like he was around that size. I wish I could make PSAs really want a grappler type character in Brawl.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on February 17, 2013, 03:47:15 AM
He's over DK seems like he was around that size. I wish I could make PSAs really want a grappler type character in Brawl.
Maybe a version over Captain Falcon as well if you can get him to look right, or maybe I could rig him over Captain if you don't want to.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on February 17, 2013, 03:28:13 AM
Thinking about it, never heard of Pokemon REBurst. To keep things on topic here is something I'm working on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

inb4velen
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Gotta love turbosmooth! Lol, sonic shuffle models look are so 64-ish.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 17, 2013, 04:20:43 AM
Gotta love turbosmooth! Lol, sonic shuffle models look are so 64-ish.

Wait so turbosmooth makes objects more high poly? Hmm...I might be able to use this. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.