WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

So I was messing around with shaders and I was able to get the flat shader look in game.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Is there a way I can get black outline, like cel-shading?

March 30, 2013, 05:27:15 PM #9481 Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 05:28:34 PM by Nanobuds
For the black outline, you need to do it all in 3ds max.

Clone every object, add a solid black outline to each cloned object, then make them slightly larger than the original objects.

After that, set the cull of the black objects to Cull_Outside, or flip the normals in 3ds max.

And do you mind sending me that flat shader? I would very much like to have one in my shader collection ;D

Quote from: Vaanrose on March 30, 2013, 04:37:36 AM
Brilliant.
Quote from: Iwvi on March 30, 2013, 04:54:54 AM
My body is ready  :srs:
not really, that's scary... but awesome
Pyramid head with madoka's outfit, would release him publictly be a good idea?

Quote from: Kyouma on March 30, 2013, 05:28:31 PM
Pyramid head with madoka's outfit, would release him publictly be a good idea?
No. It's a terrible idea.
So do it anyway.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 30, 2013, 05:27:15 PM
And do you mind sending me that flat shader? I would very much like to have one in my shader collection ;D
Dittoed. May I please have that as well jrush64? It would work perfectly for what I'm working on now.


Quote from: Kyouma on March 30, 2013, 05:28:31 PM
Pyramid head with madoka's outfit, would release him publictly be a good idea?

You put the Mario in Madoka's outfit out, and this one is at least 67% funnier.


Am I the only one going "what the [censored]"?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 30, 2013, 06:02:37 PM
Am I the only one going "what the [censored]"?

Nope.

I am too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

March 30, 2013, 08:15:56 PM #9487 Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:17:06 PM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Segtendo on March 30, 2013, 06:02:37 PM
Am I the only one going "what the [censored]"?
Quote from: Velen on March 30, 2013, 08:10:53 PM
Nope.

I am too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know who Pyramid Head is :v
I was talking about his idea of putting him in a dress.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 30, 2013, 08:22:31 PM #9489 Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:23:48 PM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Segtendo on March 30, 2013, 08:20:39 PM
I know who Pyramid Head is :v
I was talking about his idea of putting him in a dress.
O
ya
anyways i think the dress needs blood and have a grayer tone to it
the sword and the head need a metallic shader
and voila

You guys obviously don't understand the splendor of a bloody executioner in a frilly pink dress.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 30, 2013, 08:40:34 PM
You guys obviously don't understand the splendor of a bloody executioner in a frilly pink dress.
this is the most correct comment Ive read today;
and one more important thing: I love Madoka's dress

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 30, 2013, 05:27:15 PM
And do you mind sending me that flat shader? I would very much like to have one in my shader collection ;D
Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 30, 2013, 05:34:01 PM
Dittoed. May I please have that as well jrush64? It would work perfectly for what I'm working on now.
Me 3, I'd like to have it as well please.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I'm sending it now. As i posted on Kagemaru's thread, it seems to work pretty well for KH characters.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It gives them the KH look.


Jesus. Roxas' eyes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]