WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 28, 2013, 11:08:47 PM
Waaaait... You're "gone" and "can't mod" yet you can post WIPs?

uhm. i changed my name back and the desciption on my pic says i cant get on as much

as much doesnt mean i cant


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I thought you couldn't do anything? That's why the module progress will be slow.

Oh well. I was just curious.

yeah. i got my grade up so i can get back on. enough of off topic though

@fake_jokekid

that steve looks nice. the mouth looks...odd. im not sure why
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 28, 2013, 10:53:50 PM
Dibs on rigging

I was just about to ask if you'd be interested in rigging xD

Hopefully his arms will be better for rigging then last time.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 28, 2013, 10:45:53 PM I gotta stop updating this guy... Anyways, changes so far -Cleaner model (less stray verts) -Higher poly (Close to that of Ike's brawl model) -New arms (as the old ones looked odd in certain animations.) -Hair Transparency (You can't tell in 3DS Max, but trust me, it'll look better than the old hair) -Classic Hair and Buster sword will also be added to the release. I just plan on messing with textures a bit more, and fix certain aspects of the model, and so on.
Yayz moar Cloud. :af:

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 29, 2013, 01:01:09 AM #10250 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:02:44 AM by GBC
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 28, 2013, 10:45:53 PM


I gotta stop updating this guy...
Anyways, changes so far
-Cleaner model (less stray verts)
-Higher poly (Close to that of Ike's brawl model)
-New arms (as the old ones looked odd in certain animations.)
-Hair Transparency (You can't tell in 3DS Max, but trust me, it'll look better than the old hair)
-Classic Hair and Buster sword will also be added to the release.

I just plan on messing with textures a bit more, and fix certain aspects of the model, and so on.


lol buff cloud.. maybe make his arms less...buff because i know one of the main things with cloud in the games is that he physically shouldnt be able to pick up the sword irl but in the game he can so make the arms less buff
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 29, 2013, 01:01:09 AM

lol buff cloud.. maybe make his arms less...buff because i know one of the main things with cloud in the games is that he physically shouldnt be able to pick up the sword irl but in the game he can so make the arms less buff

Good call, I hadn't even noticed how much bigger they are, I'll fix that right away.

So, I imported Melee Ganondorf. Now, I'm working on this:

(Ignore the lack of eye irises. This is a 3DS Max Render, and I didn't feel like making the irises visible.)
I still need to properly rig the shoulder-mounted cape and fix a few minor details, but I should have everything done within a day or two.
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

Quote from: Rhythm Thief (Not SonicBrawler) on May 28, 2013, 11:02:56 PM
well, i guess i should show MY cloud Wip also. He will have his classic hair and be rigged to Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh i get it
at a moment i thought u were doing mallow
lol
also dat ganon looks sexy
i see spec maps

Quote from: GBC on May 28, 2013, 02:44:49 AM
hai long time no see anyway heres somthin its made 100% from scratch


woah, amazing!! I've been dreaming of playing as classic Link too, jeez. It's sort of discouraging to see he's barely recognized here..

Quote from: Granfalloon on May 29, 2013, 04:11:00 AM
woah, amazing!! I've been dreaming of playing as classic Link too, jeez. It's sort of discouraging to see he's barely recognized here..

i know T_T

but o well people have their own taste and stuff and probably dont like the old link design and prefer the newer ocarina time based designs
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: JoeTE on May 29, 2013, 02:43:08 AM
So, I imported Melee Ganondorf. Now, I'm working on this:

(Ignore the lack of eye irises. This is a 3DS Max Render, and I didn't feel like making the irises visible.)
I still need to properly rig the shoulder-mounted cape and fix a few minor details, but I should have everything done within a day or two.
i promise i was yelling OMG in real life...
that is too epic for words, can't wait dude!

Quote from: JoeTE on May 29, 2013, 02:43:08 AM
So, I imported Melee Ganondorf. Now, I'm working on this:

(Ignore the lack of eye irises. This is a 3DS Max Render, and I didn't feel like making the irises visible.)
I still need to properly rig the shoulder-mounted cape and fix a few minor details, but I should have everything done within a day or two.

That looks awesome. Actually the eyes look pretty cool without the eye irises. You should use these eyes for his FS so he'll looke like the Ganon who shows his Triforce right before his final transformation.

Quote from: Mr.MW on May 29, 2013, 02:57:29 AM
also dat ganon looks sexy
i see spec maps
Thanks. Yeah, the black "chainmail" has a spec map (just like it does on the finished Melee Ganon model, and just like it did in Melee itself.)

Quote from: fake_jokekid on May 29, 2013, 07:57:32 AM
i promise i was yelling OMG in real life...
that is too epic for words, can't wait dude!
Well, you won't have to wait for very long.
I should have it finished within the next hour or two. :D

Quote from: Syeo on May 29, 2013, 08:50:29 AM
That looks awesome. Actually the eyes look pretty cool without the eye irises. You should use these eyes for his FS so he'll looke like the Ganon who shows his Triforce right before his final transformation.
That's actually a really good idea. I'm definitely going to do that! :D
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

I have to be perfectly honest about Ganondorf here. His textures could use some revamping. Namely I think the dark grey parts could be changed to chainmail, or dragon scale-style chainmail.

Though that's mostly how I feel personally.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302