WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

sorry for chain-posting here
Quote from: Kingskull95 on January 03, 2014, 09:50:42 PM
looks better then mines already XD
I must know how yer improved sweet tooth is coming

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 03, 2014, 09:49:46 PM
this makes me mad that sakurai didn't put in a character with humungous arms XD
more sony exclusives on the vault means more effort put into hacking. why sony? why must you make yer games hard to rip from?!
Not really sony, i just like him in PSASBR, obvs. i don't even know what game he's from. i saw it on the PSN a couple times.

it just the fire on the head that is keeping me from releasing i haven't looked at the file for sometime well now that the new brawlbox came out i might re try him along side with cole macgrath  and sly cooper (which are done but gives freezes )  

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kingskull95 on January 03, 2014, 10:00:56 PM
it just the fire on the head that is keeping me from releasing i haven't looked at the file for sometime well now that the new brawlbox came out i might re try him along side with cole macgrath  and sly cooper (which are done but gives freezes )  
I kinda like yer current cole as is, but if new cole has his regular cole outfit, I will exchange for him.
I've been needing sly for a while. cant get the eyes on the old one working (yes I downloaded the most recent one). I have jak and ratchet (who has some of his parts modded to work without the motion file (cant get the feet without glitches)), now I just need the raccoon to complete PS2's greatest heroes.

need a size-modded kratos? got him to be taller than jak.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

January 03, 2014, 10:20:41 PM #12544 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 01:12:46 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th

Don't seem to have any problems, now to get the red things the correct colors.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 03, 2014, 10:05:37 PM
I kinda like yer current cole as is, but if new cole has his regular cole outfit, I will exchange for him.
I've been needing sly for a while. cant get the eyes on the old one working (yes I downloaded the most recent one). I have jak and ratchet (who has some of his parts modded to work without the motion file (cant get the feet without glitches)), now I just need the raccoon to complete PS2's greatest heroes.

need a size-modded kratos? got him to be taller than jak.

im actually working on a new model of kratos hoping it goes smoothly for him

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kingskull95 on January 04, 2014, 01:40:05 AM
im actually working on a new model of kratos hoping it goes smoothly for him
now if we could just get a better tomba. the current one is... yeah...

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

So...many...kongs! Kongs everywhere!


This is an Alt I am working on for my Amy PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 04, 2014, 03:54:58 PM
This is an Alt I am working on for my Amy PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wat?

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 04, 2014, 03:54:58 PM
This is an Alt I am working on for my Amy PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No legs? Short legs? What?


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 04, 2014, 04:44:11 PM
No legs? Short legs? What?

its hard to see cuz of teh dress, but he does infact ahve regular legs
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 04, 2014, 03:54:58 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 04, 2014, 03:54:58 PM
This is an Alt I am working on for my Amy PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonic had the operation.



Yes....another one.