WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 05, 2014, 03:39:44 AM #12570 Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:10:52 AM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Alright, and almost done rigging.

Post Merge: January 05, 2014, 04:10:52 AM

Legs......these legs.... so difficult on bone ratio for that left leg to look right.


I know what you mean, that's one of the major errors with Galaxy Bowser's rig, those legs are just so hard to rig with low vertices...with the exception of SM64 Bowser because I single-binded him since that's how SM64 models were rigged.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
mp8 head ,and hands

Quote from: daisyfreak on January 05, 2014, 06:28:55 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
mp8 head ,and hands

Pretty good idea


is there even a good biker peach hack?

just a vertex/texture

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fusion Suit, awwww yeaaaaah.


Quote from: DemonBoy on January 05, 2014, 06:16:28 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Th-those shoulders... It's flawless...
Only question now is if that sexy armcanon is animated.

Hand me dem texturez and I'll be glad to do Recolors for ya.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Rufure on January 05, 2014, 06:32:14 PM
Th-those shoulders... It's flawless...
Only question now is if that sexy armcanon is animated.
Yes it's animated, he showed us a preview a while back of him giving it custom animations since the canon animations are loaded from the FitSamusoX.pac/.pcs :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Rufure on January 05, 2014, 06:32:14 PM
Th-those shoulders... It's flawless...
Only question now is if that sexy armcanon is animated.

Thanks, I'm 97.3% sure that that's the best I can get them. They look a little strange in a couple animations but I don't think it would be that noticeable. I will try and fix up what I can.
I've gained a certain hatred for Samus' shoulders after all of this.

Arm cannon will be animated. I can do that animations in 3dsmax right?
here is the preview of how i want it to look, if you haven't seen it already.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Velen on January 05, 2014, 06:43:45 PM
Hand me dem texturez and I'll be glad to do Recolors for ya.
Neat, I'll send you them in a bit.


Quote from: DemonBoy on January 05, 2014, 07:05:19 PM
Thanks, I'm 97.3% sure that that's the best I can get them. They look a little strange in a couple animations but I don't think it would be that noticeable. I will try and fix up what I can.
I've gained a certain hatred for Samus' shoulders after all of this.

Arm cannon will be animated. I can do that animations in 3dsmax right?
here is the preview of how i want it to look, if you haven't seen it already.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, I think the reason Samus's shoulders are so annoying is because they're usually hidden by the large shoulder pads, which the fusion suit obviously lacks. So it really is impressive that you got them rigged as amazingly well as you have now.

And yeah, I recall seeing that well done animation before, was just wondering if it had been ported in-game yet.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 05, 2014, 07:05:19 PM
Thanks, I'm 97.3% sure that that's the best I can get them. They look a little strange in a couple animations but I don't think it would be that noticeable. I will try and fix up what I can.
I've gained a certain hatred for Samus' shoulders after all of this.

Arm cannon will be animated. I can do that animations in 3dsmax right?
here is the preview of how i want it to look, if you haven't seen it already.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Neat, I'll send you them in a bit.



I want that Samus!!


No one has done this before...wonder why.



on who?
i made him on yoshi, with tongue and all, just doesnt have an egg model...