WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: br3compactor on February 16, 2014, 10:01:27 PM
Can anyone guess what this is?





Some sort of cutting device thing-y?


I'm guessing... something from Homestuck.
Quote from: Iwvi on February 16, 2014, 11:16:06 PM
A screenshot.
2funny4me
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


it looks like a homing shot

Vector: Careful Sonic

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: DSX8 on February 17, 2014, 12:17:47 AM
anywyas...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Really nice looking rig there. Sometimes I forget her clothes are made entirely of her hair.

Not perfect, but I used the symmetry modifier to make the model look cleaner and less of a hassle, now I can re-rig it and actually get it right lol :laugh:


Most got it right.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




I hope you like bones.
Click for my stuff:


"Hello boys and girls"

"Time for some fun"

So after multiple tries with my brother Kingskull95, we've finally got it hahaha!

Not only is it the actual model but we've got the fire working as well! =D

Quote from: Frusciante on February 17, 2014, 05:53:58 AM
"Hello boys and girls"

"Time for some fun"

So after multiple tries with my brother Kingskull95, we've finally got it hahaha!

Not only is it the actual model but we've got the fire working as well! =D
with a fitmotion that only works with that model i presume?
o... and epic!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Still working on that lol

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: br3compactor on February 16, 2014, 10:01:27 PM
Can anyone guess what this is?


looks like something from Madworld
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Back on track with the rig, I basically made it an editable poly, deleted one half, used the symmetry mod, fixed the rest of the vertices, and now the rigging is going far, far smoother this time around. Still have a lot of tweaking to do, but it's going very well ;D



Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 17, 2014, 04:59:35 PM
looking pretty good

Excellent, glad the strategy I used is working (as per Iwvi's suggestions) ;D I believe I can be finished by tonight :P