WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 25, 2014, 06:05:13 PM
So I edited Naruto's Revolution model, re-mapped the uvs, and painted a new texture on it to try to match brawl.



Welp, that's awesome. Loving the texture.

I thought the Storm series used xbfin files? How'd you rip it from there?
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on May 27, 2014, 08:42:15 PM
Welp, that's awesome. Loving the texture.

I thought the Storm series used xbfin files? How'd you rip it from there?
ripping xfbin files r very easy! even i can do it.

even tho that naruto is a custom made model it seems?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Woah, is it? You should totes facebook me how to do it :o
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on May 27, 2014, 07:44:40 PM
Pretty awesome Is conker himself on the vault i mean the actual 64 model ? Also, I know a lot of people here are 64 nostalgics, but for the sake of quality, are "Conker: Like and reloaded model" rippable and if they are could they be port to brawl ? If they are, that would be pretty freaking amazing !

There is a PC version?! I'll try my hand at ripping them while playing the game  :kdance: , or at least making them to be more high poly. A bit off-topic, but is it me or does Berri looks extremely similar to Lola in Space Jam?


Quote from: AdfroMan on May 26, 2014, 09:06:46 PM
More TimeSplitters

YEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Quote from: GBC on May 27, 2014, 02:48:03 AM
Speaking of SSB4 mods remember this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes.

May 28, 2014, 12:51:27 AM #14525 Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:39:06 PM by Alses
So I found stuff from like a million years ago year ago and decided to export it as .FBX for anyone interested in parts. I'm never gonna continue this so here are a few images of what it was:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/download/ilv6cw48q3hwvv1/DarknutArmorGanonface.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2fmkkat8mc8tu3v/OddFacesMarthedits.zip

Also have this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If anyone wants her.
Is there a place on the forum to be a trashcan for models? If not then I'd really enjoy it. xD

Reminder: I posted a model of Samus' Fusion suit with a few recolers which is almost T-posed (the arms are the only thing needing fixing) and it's a really good model that needs adoption.  :kdance:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ywqk1xi28crv86j/Fusion+Pack.zip

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

May 28, 2014, 12:37:18 PM #14526 Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:38:49 PM by Trisepta
Quote from: the_randomizer on May 27, 2014, 07:46:41 PM
I haven't seen either character from CBFD, as the game is pretty trick to rip models from (tried 3DX Ripper before with little to no success), not sure about the Xbox version, might be feasible, not sure. I would think it probably uses the xnalara format.
I've seen a topic on the forums here, but the author was having problems with textures.
I've also seen a Garry's Mod model that someone ripped.
As for the XBox version, the game uses compressed files with a .RBM extension. And since it's using an unknown compression, it's sounds like it's near impossible for them to be extracted. Topic on XeNTaX forums
There's not a working XBox emulator that can play the game either unfortunately.

Quote from: Alses on May 28, 2014, 12:51:27 AM
So I found stuff from like a million years ago year ago and decided to export it as .FBX for anyone interested in parts. I'm never gonna continue this so here is a few images of what it was:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/download/ilv6cw48q3hwvv1/DarknutArmorGanonface.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2fmkkat8mc8tu3v/OddFacesMarthedits.zip

Also have this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If anyone wants her.
Is there a place on the forum to be a trashcan for models? If not then I'd really enjoy it. xD

Reminder: I posted a model of Samus' Fusion suit with a few recolers which is almost T-posed (the arms are the only thing needing fixing) and it's a really good model that needs adoption.  :kdance:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ywqk1xi28crv86j/Fusion+Pack.zip


Princess Samus? I like it for some reason...

Quote from: Puccio on May 27, 2014, 08:42:15 PM
Welp, that's awesome. Loving the texture.

I thought the Storm series used xbfin files? How'd you rip it from there?

Thanks. I used the clash of ninja model as a base and remodeled parts like the face and hands and what not.

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 24, 2014, 06:09:16 PM
if this is a hack, then we need a conker model when shes done
I've been thinking about putting Conker over Mario, not because I totally haven't made enough Mario imports, but because of their sizes being very similar and he would fit better moveset-wise over Mario than a character with a tail like Fox or Diddy. I might make one-slot bones for the tail and look into maybe having them effected by physics if I can get it too look right (and succeed at getting them to be effected by wind and movement).
I do know that Conker looks pretty creepy in 1964 with the Nemu64 Graphics plug-in. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 28, 2014, 09:32:50 PM
I've been thinking about putting Conker over Mario, not because I totally haven't made enough Mario imports, but because of their sizes being very similar and he would fit better moveset-wise over Mario than a character with a tail like Fox or Diddy. I might make one-slot bones for the tail and look into maybe having them effected by physics if I can get it too look right (and succeed at getting them to be effected by wind and movement).
I do know that Conker looks pretty creepy in 1964 with the Nemu64 Graphics plug-in. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Does 1964/Nemu64 have the ability to extract models from games?  I'm wondering why you're using that when PJ64 is so much better :laugh: Unless you were using that to rip models, as there aren't many ways to do that AFAIK.

Quote from: the_randomizer on May 28, 2014, 09:59:52 PM
Does 1964/Nemu64 have the ability to extract models from games?  I'm wondering why you're using that when PJ64 is so much better :laugh: Unless you were using that to rip models, as there aren't many ways to do that AFAIK.
Yes it does

Quote from: AdfroMan on May 28, 2014, 10:47:45 PM
Yes it does

Yeah that seems too complicated for my tastes. Cool that it can be done though.

I always knew that CBFD was the missing link between the N64 and GC, just look at Conker's shadow model. I didn't make this on my own, this is the model for his shadow that is used ingame. :af2: Conker also has other things that most N64 characters don't have (including all the other characters in the game) like eye movement so this import is going to be a pretty full one.

Now I figured out why his fur is white when exporting the model: He uses vertex coloring, and a lot of it too, this means I have to do a bunch of editing to get his head and tail to look how they normally do. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 29, 2014, 02:18:23 AM
I always knew that CBFD was the missing link between the N64 and GC, just look at Conker's shadow model. I didn't make this on my own, this is the model for his shadow that is used ingame. :af2: Conker also has other things that most N64 characters don't have (including all the other characters in the game) like eye movement so this import is going to be a pretty full one.
[spoiler]

Now I figured out why his fur is white when exporting the model: He uses vertex coloring, and a lot of it too, this means I have to do a bunch of editing to get his head and tail to look how they normally do. :P




I'm doing Berri and you're doing Conker. This is a sign...we are destined for an epic collab hack some day, some time, some place... we will collab. It is inevitable.