WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vish on June 17, 2014, 05:51:53 PM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Definitely need a JoJo or MvC3 kind of shader for this one :srs:

It's been a while, need to post more often lol, ExVeemon from Digimon



Over Wolf do to the skeletal structure and the model shape ;D Will include a size mod to make him beefier XD

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 17, 2014, 05:44:31 PM
I'm just leaving this here for those who care...

Fighter Sakura model finished (comes in 3 form):

-Fully geared:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Without Gi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


- Without gears, tan, gi and scars (I also called it "Gym class Sakura"):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also i don't think i post these here before (yes, some more Cammy preview. There only one costume left to make although i already post what i had to iwantgames):

-The improved "Killer bee/Shadaloo" outfit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Snow/OVA outfit:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Note: The ugly seams that were on the arms and legs are gone now, I made new UVs for those part as well as the ears which look awfull and that, on every models.

The UMvC3 Cammy project is almost finished all i need is the Strider Hiryu model for the last outfit (i need it for this project but also one of my future one :P ! I found Dr.Doom model btw.  
offtopic:
do u know how to get ssf4 models into 3ds?
if so ill like to get dis guy in brawl...


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on June 17, 2014, 10:35:44 PM
offtopic:
do u know how to get ssf4 models into 3ds?
if so ill like to get dis guy in brawl...



No, i don't know how to get SSFIV model into 3ds, let alone hacked model like Darth Bison (or M.Vader) here. The SSFIV model that i use to make Sakura And Cammy all comes from model that i export from Xnalara/XPS. Also, that's not that offtopic since you want to port that model to Brawl. Btw, i like how there no comment on what i actually made and post about LOL !!!
お前はもう死んでいる。

June 18, 2014, 01:58:23 AM #14854 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:53:01 AM by Kyouma
peaCensored is done!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 02:52:58 AM

I dont always put expresions, and modify the model to dont need any bone edit.. but when I do... thats because its..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 18, 2014, 01:58:23 AM
peaCensored is done!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So...her name is PeaCensored or what? xD
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

It's a joke, Pea[censored] is censored by the forums.

And, nice to see Exveemon. Veemon is my favorite digimon, though I prefer the veedramon line.

Quote from: Iwvi on June 18, 2014, 03:42:15 AM
It's a joke, Pea[censored] is censored by the forums.

And, nice to see Exveemon. Veemon is my favorite digimon, though I prefer the veedramon line.

Veedramon, eh? There's a model of him too, I could defintely import him over a "stumpier" character skeleton as well ;D :P Glad you like it though!

I prefer the line cause of the last evolution. UlForceVedraamon, that's one cool digimon.

Commenting on sakura. Her scars scary me on her first too models, were they always so noticeable? I think toning them down would make it look better.

So many awesome mods I'd like to reply to, but I love the ExVeemon and Cammy/Sakura posts the best. Funny, I did an ExVeemon as my second model import and....well, the rigging was beyond ugly. There is a rotation in CF's crotch area that makes it look a bit wrong. Onward to previews, I'm doing this aggravating boss and rival from my favorite game out of the series. It's a request, but I don't mind it at all.

   
[spoiler]



June 18, 2014, 03:39:10 PM #14861 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:18:49 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Iwvi on June 18, 2014, 06:15:48 AM
I prefer the line cause of the last evolution. UlForceVedraamon, that's one cool digimon.

Commenting on sakura. Her scars scary me on her first too models, were they always so noticeable? I think toning them down would make it look better.

Funny you should mention that digimon, I just barely found a model for that as well that I could use a in another project...awesome! I could see him going over Samus....or something.


Edit: Looking better already!


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on June 17, 2014, 10:35:44 PM
offtopic:
do u know how to get ssf4 models into 3ds?
if so ill like to get dis guy in brawl...

At first I thought I was looking at the custom Darth Vader model from the Freak Fortress 2 mode on Team Fortress 2, but that's a modified Engineer.
Sorry I can't help though because I don't know anything about SSF4 models, if it's possible for you to get M bison ripped, then you could add a Darth Vader helmet and button pad, and then retexture him based off the pictures. It wouldn't be the exact same model but it'd get you close since this guy is just a retexture with a helmet and pad on him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No [censored]ing idea why I made this. I don't even like Daisy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Woah, that's amazing, SJS! Can't wait till she's released!