WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

That's actually really cool, SJS. I love the corset, along with the second dress under the first one. Will that one be textured differently?


LOL I don't like Daisy either, SJS. :P But that model... :O

Quote from: SJS on June 18, 2014, 06:16:32 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No [censored]ing idea why I made this. I don't even like Daisy.

Looking nice

Hi I'm Daisy! Hi I'm Daisy! Hi I'm Daisy! Hi I'm Daisy! Hi I'm Daisy! Hi I'm Daisy!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 18, 2014, 08:30:31 PM #14868 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:34:23 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Vish on June 17, 2014, 05:51:53 PM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think that that gold chain thingy should look "loose". I mean it would be nice if it was rigged, but if not i think it should at least be put in a position that would make it look natural and not erect all the time (yes, i know that sound wrong to some) ! It look cool on the second pic cause it kind of fit with him kicking but when he's idle or jumping or whatever it look odd imho. Just saying.

お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: LJSTAR on June 18, 2014, 03:07:38 PM
Rogue from Megaman Starforce, am I right ?

Yep, Starforce 2.


wow, one of the bests Daisy hacks I ever seen :o

Quote from: LJSTAR on June 18, 2014, 03:07:38 PM
Rogue from Megaman Starforce, am I right ?
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 18, 2014, 09:49:19 PM
Yep, Starforce 2.
Is it? Didn't know that... r) [/busted] [censored]iwantedtsurprisedhimno
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 19, 2014, 01:01:30 AM #14872 Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:38:39 AM by the_randomizer
I love just how much time using the symmetry mod and mirror mode has saved me in rigging this, now complete. All I need to do now is add a size mod and recolored textures! Why have I not used these wonderful features more often?



Quote from: the_randomizer on June 19, 2014, 01:01:30 AM
I love just how much time using the symmetry mod and mirror mode has saved me in rigging this, now complete. All I need to do now is add a size mod and recolored textures! Why have I not used these wonderful features more often?
[spoiler]



You seem to really like rigging over Wolf XD.


June 19, 2014, 02:35:43 AM #14874 Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:50:07 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 19, 2014, 02:31:13 AM
You seem to really like rigging over Wolf XD.

Well, I certainly have a knack for rigging him over Wolf, he seems to have the perfect skeleton for a lot of models  ;D

Quote from: the_randomizer on June 19, 2014, 02:35:43 AM
Bugger....well...I did it for the sake of the skeletal shape and....ah crap. Than again, perhaps I was in the wrong for wanting to start up again. No wonder people don't download my hacks.

Anyway, I have my reasons, even if they are convoluted. That's what I was afraid of...heh, I just suck at taking criticism. May as well cancel this mod's release and move on the next project, whenever that might be.


All he said was that you like rigging over Wolf. That's not actually a reason to scrap a hack.

That's not even criticism. Seriously.


Quote from: Spex130 on June 19, 2014, 03:14:06 AM

All he said was that you like rigging over Wolf. That's not actually a reason to scrap a hack.

That's not even criticism. Seriously.

Thank you for clarifying.


Like what Spex said, it was anything but a negative comment. You're getting better at rigging and Wolf is not an easy character to do, what with all his twisting and bending. ExVeemon was done well. Keep it up man. Only advice I can give is rig and do characters for yourself and not go out of your way to look for instant popularity or praise. All in due time.

Another stage I have in progress.
[spoiler]






The Mario house from Paper Mario will be put on hold. I have many character releases for tonight.


Quote from: Spex130 on June 19, 2014, 03:14:06 AM

All he said was that you like rigging over Wolf. That's not actually a reason to scrap a hack.

That's not even criticism. Seriously.

Edited last post for the sake of, well, you know. Yeah, I simply like rigging models over Wolf, his structure seems to be very fitting for a lot of models, not to mention with size mods, his stumpy stature is easily overcome :P

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 18, 2014, 09:49:19 PM
Yep, Starforce 2.
And also Starforce 3 :p
Will you include a version with his SF2 sword and one with his Laplace-Sword (SF3) ?

June 19, 2014, 04:43:18 AM #14879 Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:57:05 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 19, 2014, 03:25:10 AM
Thank you for clarifying.


Like what Spex said, it was anything but a negative comment. You're getting better at rigging and Wolf is not an easy character to do, what with all his twisting and bending. ExVeemon was done well. Keep it up man. Only advice I can give is rig and do characters for yourself and not go out of your way to look for instant popularity or praise. All in due time.

Another stage I have in progress.
[spoiler]



The Mario house from Paper Mario will be put on hold. I have many character releases for tonight.


It's cool, I've just been overly sensitive lately for some reason, I'll continue to mess around with them and list out what mods I want to make ;D :P  I need to just be more patient with my work and how I do things. What's ever crazier is the fact that I'm now using the symmetry and mirror mode when I rig!

Edit: Okay, heh heh heh



Recolors and size mods have been implemented, now I test thoroughly