WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pik on July 02, 2014, 01:37:07 AM
Heh, maybe. I assumed it was because his arms and legs were so long.
It should be as close as possible to this...

Ah, yeah, the chubbier and shorter arms do make him look younger. I just assumed that skinny arms would make him look younger just from looking at Toon Link next to him.
Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 02, 2014, 01:47:33 AM
guess what alt for little mac this is ;D

edit: not finished just finished his jacket top working on pants tomorrow :)
lol, well that was quick. It's coming out great ;D

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 02, 2014, 01:47:33 AM
<.<
>.>
<.<
._.
^.^
here we go
ah just gonna leave this cough cough :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

guess what alt for little mac this is ;D
edit: not finished just finished his jacket top working on pants tomorrow :)
Might want to wait if someone makes a better Little Mac model, like the guy who got the models from Punch Out! (Wii) or one of the HD remodels that were shown off a while back in this thread then disappeared...like a bunch of other WIP hacks. :P
Then again since it's possible a HD Little Mac never gets released on the vault, that might be the only model you'll get, so continue. I patiently await it's release. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Thanks I did this after sakurai's post so that's when I imedioutly started on the new alt costume for little Mac ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Kidna bored. since im starting to get into Kh i thought of this.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Had to redo the rig but tadaa!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hybrid OoT Link, Little Mac Alt, Sonic XV,  New design Rosalina, and The President. Wow, we are kicking back up after the "conversation" period . I will download all of these ^_^.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 02, 2014, 05:18:10 AM
Hybrid OoT Link, Little Mac Alt, Sonic XV,  New design Rosalina, and The President. Wow, we are kicking back up after the "conversation" period . I will download all of these ^_^.
Don't forget the Murian Emo, Rogue... when all of these models will be ready, the vault is gonna be full of epicness ;D
(More than it already is)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 02, 2014, 05:18:10 AM
Hybrid OoT Link, Little Mac Alt, Sonic XV,  New design Rosalina, and The President. Wow, we are kicking back up after the "conversation" period . I will download all of these ^_^.
I hardly thought anyone would pay attention to my Rosalina design. I'm glad to know that people like it! Oh, and I thought I'd show off a custom Peach.

[spoiler]

Her ribbon in her hair has her jewel from her chest in it, you just can't see it in the preview. I'm still working on the texture, but I'd like some feedback on what to change.

old vs new:
doesnt look that dark in-game


Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 02, 2014, 05:30:14 AM
I hardly thought anyone would pay attention to my Rosalina design. I'm glad to know that people like it! Oh, and I thought I'd show off a custom Peach.

[spoiler]

Her ribbon in her hair has her jewel from her chest in it, you just can't see it in the preview. I'm still working on the texture, but I'd like some feedback on what to change.
My God man, that's gorgeous. Seriously, I think this is the first hack that I legitimately consider gorgeous. No complaints from what I can see.
Both Peach and Rosalina are definitely getting a DL from me.

Quote from: Rufure on July 02, 2014, 05:44:04 AM
My God man, that's gorgeous. Seriously, I think this is the first hack that I legitimately consider gorgeous. No complaints from what I can see.
Both Peach and Rosalina are definitely getting a DL from me.
Thank you so much! Just let me show off everything~
[spoiler]




I really gotta work on the details in the second flap on her sides. It was my second attempt at a custom texture, so it's very rough.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 02, 2014, 05:49:39 AM
Thank you so much! Just let me show off everything~
[spoiler]




I really gotta work on the details in the second flap on her sides. It was my second attempt at a custom texture, so it's very rough.
Hm. Pardon me if it would be too complicated, but I think it'd be cool if you made Brawl recolors of this model, so people can use this Peach for every color available.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

My only personal gripe with that Peach is sadly something I don't know that you can fix... Which would be to make all the extra "flaps" separate polygons attached to the skirt...-but that'd require a rigger.

Still. It looks lovely and is the kind of thing I think is sorely missing from the vault for the ladies of Smash.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 02, 2014, 05:49:39 AM
Thank you so much! Just let me show off everything~
[spoiler]




I really gotta work on the details in the second flap on her sides. It was my second attempt at a custom texture, so it's very rough.
As you said, it just needs a bit of polishing up, but the textures are shaping up nicely. The flaps do seem really 2-dimensional obviously, but as Velen said, separating them would be pretty demanding. I personally think they still look good as they are, but who knows? Could look even better.
Just keep doing what you're doing, it's your redesign, and what you've decided to change/add looks great so far.

July 02, 2014, 06:03:38 AM #15179 Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:05:12 AM by Rosetta-Hime
Quote from: hinata2000100 on July 02, 2014, 05:52:52 AM
Hm. Pardon me if it would be too complicated, but I think it'd be cool if you made Brawl recolors of this model, so people can use this Peach for every color available.
I plan on it, because I want that to take over all of her slots too. I think I'll include a version where she always holds her umbrella, and a normal one, for each recolor. The only one I see giving me trouble will be Daisy's. :)

Quote from: Velen on July 02, 2014, 05:55:48 AM
My only personal gripe with that Peach is sadly something I don't know that you can fix... Which would be to make all the extra "flaps" separate polygons attached to the skirt...-but that'd require a rigger.

Still. It looks lovely and is the kind of thing I think is sorely missing from the vault for the ladies of Smash.
Yeah, I'd really love it if they were seperate polygons too. I attempted to make them, but they were quite terrible. Since I lacked the skills to model them, I tried to make the texture as 3D looking as possible, and not flat. I do wish they were seperate polygons though. It'd make this a lot better. :)
*hint* hint* (:

Quote from: Rufure on July 02, 2014, 06:00:47 AM
As you said, it just needs a bit of polishing up, but the textures are shaping up nicely. The flaps do seem really 2-dimensional obviously, but as Velen said, separating them would be pretty demanding. I personally think they still look good as they are, but who knows? Could look even better.
Just keep doing what you&#039;re doing, it&#039;s your redesign, and what you&#039;ve decided to change/add looks great so far.
I think I may re-attempt to make the polygons seperate again tomorrow. Then I'll re-make the details on the flap as well. :)

EDIT: Whoops, posted the wrong image for her in the second preview post.
[spoiler]