WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wahaa, should we do a Waluigi of Timeline?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 08, 2014, 07:09:14 AM
maybe this should go to the WIP PSA workshop, but well, its also an import :v
dis gon be hard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Want the PS3 game models?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vish on August 08, 2014, 06:27:42 PM
Want the PS3 game models?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ALOT

Quote from: russmarrs2 on August 08, 2014, 06:22:45 PM
Wahaa, should we do a Waluigi of Timeline?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I actually was going to import the N64 version, but 1964 doesn't like that version of OoT, and my perfectionist side didn't want to recreate it with the model from TMR. :P
Making progress with the eyelids, though hit a snag so I have to do more work. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 08, 2014, 06:19:12 PM
the moment has certainly come
a character who's name starts with "gok.." can you guess who it is?...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have something in plans for you, let me finish this first and ill tell you the details
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
KURONEKO!!!!

i liked her in that anime c:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on August 08, 2014, 11:49:20 PM
KURONEKO!!!!

i liked her in that anime c:
Kuroneko is top tier, best girl

August 09, 2014, 12:29:17 AM #15817 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:30:41 AM by powerofthe17
Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 08, 2014, 06:19:12 PM
the moment has certainly come
a character who's name starts with "gok.." can you guess who it is?...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have something in plans for you, let me finish this first and ill tell you the details
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
Oh cool can't wait to get started :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Look at all these anime characters I don't know.

On the other hand, that Waluigi is lookin' tight.
It looks like he'll have expressions too. Nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 09, 2014, 03:43:46 AM #15819 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:45:31 AM by Eternal Yoshi


Started to rig him.
Currently on the hips, which aren't really rigged in this pic.

On a side note, rebuilding parts from scratch which have cleaner topology has resulted in a smaller tri/face count, which translates into a slightly smaller file size.

The boot fur is hidden which is why you don't see it here.

August 09, 2014, 04:41:20 AM #15820 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 02:42:57 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Segtendo on August 09, 2014, 03:22:04 AM
On the other hand, that Waluigi is lookin' tight.
It looks like he'll have expressions too. Nice.
Yep, his shp0 works (after hours of trial and error) though no ingame pics because 0.71 never works out for me and that's the only version that actually imports the dae on this windows 8, can't wait till next week when I can get back on my windows 7.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now to think of the recolors, since Link's recolors are based off his tunic colors from OoT (and the theorized unused yellow, and white tunics, though they were supposedly going to be added in URA Zelda) I might make him wear red, blue, green, white and yellow shirts & caps with his normal overalls & shoes, but I'm not sure if that'd look good. Guess I can ask you guys what you think of them after I make those colors.

Post Merge: August 09, 2014, 05:10:29 AM

These don't actually look half bad to me, and when I was picking the animations I didn't plan for it to come out this way, the poses just sorta happened. xD

What do you guys think of these? Should I change the color of the overalls and shoes?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 09, 2014, 04:41:20 AM
Yep, his shp0 works (after hours of trial and error) though no ingame pics because 0.71 never works out for me and that's the only version that actually imports the dae on this windows 8, can't wait till next week when I can get back on my windows 7.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now to think of the recolors, since Link's recolors are based off his tunic colors from OoT (and the theorized unused yellow, and white tunics, though they were supposedly going to be added in URA Zelda) I might make him wear red, blue, green, white and yellow shirts & caps with his normal overalls & shoes, but I'm not sure if that'd look good. Guess I can ask you guys what you think of them after I make those colors.

Post Merge: August 09, 2014, 05:10:29 AM

These don't actually look half bad to me, and when I was picking the animations I didn't plan for it to come out this way, the poses just sorta happened. xD

What do you guys think of these? Should I change the color of the overalls and shoes?

Dude, all of my life savings will be handed onto you.

In my current news.


You stepped into the wrong part of town bruh.
[spoiler]


The textures here are NOT final. The final ones will be done by Ashley and Red


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on August 09, 2014, 08:01:26 PM
Dude, all of my life savings will be handed onto you.

In my current news.


You stepped into the wrong part of town bruh.
[spoiler]


The textures here are NOT final. The final ones will be done by Ashley and Red
You can take the money back for that awesome Mini-Mario. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

waluigi recolors are fine
if anything i would recommend editig the shield textures to a more mario universe than zelda

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on August 09, 2014, 09:04:31 PM
waluigi recolors are fine
if anything i would recommend editig the shield textures to a more mario universe than zelda
Well it is based off russmarrs2's OoT hack.
Quote from: russmarrs2 on August 08, 2014, 06:22:45 PM
Wahaa, should we do a Waluigi of Timeline?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So the recolors are good, I'll just need to fix him up next week when I'm back on my windows 7, I'll see what else I can do with Waluigi in the mean time.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.