WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 09, 2014, 09:21:52 PM
So the recolors are good, I'll just need to fix him up next week when I'm back on my windows 7, I'll see what else I can do with Waluigi in the mean time.
Cool, it looks awesome so far.

Woo Hoo! I will do the  Mini Mario textures. YAY!

Based of Marioking's recolors, here's the alternate set of recolors for 'The WAA! of Time' for those who want more than just recolored cap & shirt.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 10, 2014, 12:18:28 AM
Based of Marioking's recolors, here's the alternate set of recolors for 'The WAA! of Time' for those who want more than just recolored cap & shirt.


Luigi is Ganon and Rosalina is Zelda. Fanfic confirmed!

Huh...it seems we keep posting updates back2back XD.

Before
[spoiler]



After
[spoiler]


them hammers dont let me see the changes

"Hammer" Bros.
[spoiler]



Luigi's head...hmmm.


The booty is detached lol

August 10, 2014, 03:58:25 AM #15832 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 03:59:53 AM by Kingskull95
ill just leave this here.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kingskull95 on August 10, 2014, 03:58:25 AM
ill just leave this here.

That hair is so luxurious.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kingskull95 on August 10, 2014, 03:58:25 AM
ill just leave this here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SSJ 3 Ganon!

August 10, 2014, 04:35:29 AM #15835 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 04:36:26 AM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 10, 2014, 04:07:10 AM
SSJ 3 Ganon!

 :>.>:  or... Hyrule warrior Ganondorf:




お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: Kingskull95 on August 10, 2014, 03:58:25 AM
ill just leave this here.
You glorious bastard. I can hardly wait to see this finished! :happy:

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on August 10, 2014, 04:35:29 AM
 :>.>:  or... Hyrule warrior Ganondorf:
hahaha why do people always take so seriously everytime I joke like that? (like with the Marth's sister one) of course I know which ganon is that

btw best girl finished

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The Hyrule Warriors Ganon looks pretty sick already. Can't wait for that!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am working with KJP with one of his PSA, known as Swampert

Posed a preview on his topic, and I thought i might as well here.



Customly built, what he needs is UV unrapping, Rig and Texture.