Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1054 1055 1056 [1057] 1058 1059 1060 ... 1333
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 3503829 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15840 on: August 08, 2014, 10:41:20 PM »

On the other hand, that Waluigi is lookin' tight.
    It looks like he'll have expressions too. Nice.

Yep, his shp0 works (after hours of trial and error) though no ingame pics because 0.71 never works out for me and that's the only version that actually imports the dae on this windows 8, can't wait till next week when I can get back on my windows 7.

He has near perfect rig, though there is nothing I can do about this.

I know it's the SSabN bones but the thing is that Link has a short sleeved tunic and then a shirt under it, so I tried splitting Waluigi's arm but then it made it so his arm was never connected again, so I scrapped that idea (this is why you can see a thin line in his arm) it was either have this animation look weird and the others look practically perfect, or have all the animations have errors with his arms. This is like the only animation that this error happens in so it isn't too bad.
    Eh, here's an ingame pic to show you what happens whenever I import the dae with 0.71 Tongue

Waluigi is too bright and the transparency isn't working, Dark Waluigi's envi texture is messed up on his body but works fine on his cap and items because they're single-binded. Also that Dark Waluigi is a different model because I wanted his eyes to be like Dark Link's original circle eyes, also I made them have eye movement so it didn't look like he was just staring off into space, he doesn't blink however not because it'd be more editing but because Dark Link didn't blink. I was actually toying with whether or not to give Dark Waluigi expressions since Dark Link also didn't have them, but I decided to give him them.
    Now to think of the recolors, since Link's recolors are based off his tunic colors from OoT (and the theorized unused yellow, and white tunics, though they were supposedly going to be added in URA Zelda) I might make him wear red, blue, green, white and yellow shirts & caps with his normal overalls & shoes, but I'm not sure if that'd look good. Guess I can ask you guys what you think of them after I make those colors.

Post Merge: August 08, 2014, 11:10:29 PM
    These don't actually look half bad to me, and when I was picking the animations I didn't plan for it to come out this way, the poses just sorta happened. xD

What do you guys think of these? Should I change the color of the overalls and shoes?
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:42:57 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15841 on: August 09, 2014, 02:01:26 PM »

Yep, his shp0 works (after hours of trial and error) though no ingame pics because 0.71 never works out for me and that's the only version that actually imports the dae on this windows 8, can't wait till next week when I can get back on my windows 7.

He has near perfect rig, though there is nothing I can do about this.

I know it's the SSabN bones but the thing is that Link has a short sleeved tunic and then a shirt under it, so I tried splitting Waluigi's arm but then it made it so his arm was never connected again, so I scrapped that idea (this is why you can see a thin line in his arm) it was either have this animation look weird and the others look practically perfect, or have all the animations have errors with his arms. This is like the only animation that this error happens in so it isn't too bad.
    Eh, here's an ingame pic to show you what happens whenever I import the dae with 0.71 Tongue

Waluigi is too bright and the transparency isn't working, Dark Waluigi's envi texture is messed up on his body but works fine on his cap and items because they're single-binded. Also that Dark Waluigi is a different model because I wanted his eyes to be like Dark Link's original circle eyes, also I made them have eye movement so it didn't look like he was just staring off into space, he doesn't blink however not because it'd be more editing but because Dark Link didn't blink. I was actually toying with whether or not to give Dark Waluigi expressions since Dark Link also didn't have them, but I decided to give him them.
    Now to think of the recolors, since Link's recolors are based off his tunic colors from OoT (and the theorized unused yellow, and white tunics, though they were supposedly going to be added in URA Zelda) I might make him wear red, blue, green, white and yellow shirts & caps with his normal overalls & shoes, but I'm not sure if that'd look good. Guess I can ask you guys what you think of them after I make those colors.

Post Merge: August 08, 2014, 11:10:29 PM
    These don't actually look half bad to me, and when I was picking the animations I didn't plan for it to come out this way, the poses just sorta happened. xD

What do you guys think of these? Should I change the color of the overalls and shoes?

Dude, all of my life savings will be handed onto you.

In my current news.

You stepped into the wrong part of town bruh.

The textures here are NOT final. The final ones will be done by Ashley and Red

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15842 on: August 09, 2014, 02:29:40 PM »

Dude, all of my life savings will be handed onto you.

In my current news.

You stepped into the wrong part of town bruh.

The textures here are NOT final. The final ones will be done by Ashley and Red

You can take the money back for that awesome Mini-Mario. Cheesy

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15843 on: August 09, 2014, 03:04:31 PM »

waluigi recolors are fine
    if anything i would recommend editig the shield textures to a more mario universe than zelda

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15844 on: August 09, 2014, 03:21:52 PM »

waluigi recolors are fine
    if anything i would recommend editig the shield textures to a more mario universe than zelda

Well it is based off russmarrs2's OoT hack.
    Wahaa, should we do a Waluigi of Timeline?

So the recolors are good, I'll just need to fix him up next week when I'm back on my windows 7, I'll see what else I can do with Waluigi in the mean time.

russmarrs2
    Extreme Kitten

Wahaa...

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Featured Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15845 on: August 09, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »

So the recolors are good, I'll just need to fix him up next week when I'm back on my windows 7, I'll see what else I can do with Waluigi in the mean time.
    Cool, it looks awesome so far.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15846 on: August 09, 2014, 04:15:23 PM »

Woo Hoo! I will do the  Mini Mario textures. YAY!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15847 on: August 09, 2014, 06:18:28 PM »

Based of Marioking's recolors, here's the alternate set of recolors for 'The WAA! of Time' for those who want more than just recolored cap & shirt.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #15848 on: August 09, 2014, 06:58:56 PM »

Based of Marioking's recolors, here's the alternate set of recolors for 'The WAA! of Time' for those who want more than just recolored cap & shirt.

Luigi is Ganon and Rosalina is Zelda. Fanfic confirmed!

Huh...it seems we keep posting updates back2back XD.

Before

After

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15849 on: August 09, 2014, 07:02:09 PM »

them hammers dont let me see the changes

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten