WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lol, that part wasn't directly to you, I was just asking for help in general.

It'll work, but it will desynch wifi and be "banned" in custom competitive builds.

Ok, thanks. I might make one with bone edits and one without in that case.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 11, 2014, 08:23:08 PM
It'll work, but it will desynch wifi and be "banned" in custom competitive builds.
And it's because of the fact that it's a bone edit right? Whether it actually effects the hitboxes doesn't matter because the cape doesn't have a hitbox right? lol
Also those wondering about Melee Peach, I want perfect eye movement, but trying to figure out how to get that to work because Melee Peach's eyes and Brawl Peach's eyes are shaped differently and have different vertex counts, and I don't know if it's even possible to give a model multiple texture maps. The way most of the eyes work in these characters is that each texture in the material has a different texture mapping. Anyone know if it's possible to give a model with a Multi/Sub Material (or whatever the hell it's called) different texture maps for each texture?
If you want to know why I don't just stick with the eye movement she has now, well...eyes tend to disappear. -_-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In some animations it isn't too bad, but in animations like the "Escape" ones, her eyes are almost empty throughout the animation, I know it's really my perfectionist side of me that is bothered by this, but I'm not the only one who cares about hacks looking perfect/complete, so I know I'm not just wasting my time here, plus, it lowers the amount of things that could be "updated/fixed" by someone else importing this model. Someone could probably do a better dress rig, but then again it has a lower vertex count than Brawl Peach's dress so maybe this is the best rig that can be done...yes the eyes are pretty much my only obstacle here before making the Daisy outfit for the yellow slot. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Try using Brawl Peach's eyes and editing them so they match the shape of the Melee ones.

I can do it (said above) if you want

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonic Brawler, Can I kiss you? Lol, kidding. I was waiting for.a good Bowser Jr. Model a long time ago hehe

whozit over? or is it a PSA?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 11, 2014, 11:38:39 PM
whozit over? or is it a PSA?

i might edit the model and rig it over dk. so no gun stuff and no t-pose bowser jr. and that specific one is for a psa probably
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SonicBrawler, marry me. Lol jk, but I seriously in love with that Jr. model.
Now to work on Jr. in secret...



Well, this is awkward. Ah well, best of luck.


yours looks to be not for a psa, but for a model import. thats fine. i wasnt 100% going to rig it to dk.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gravity on September 11, 2014, 10:14:04 PM
Try using Brawl Peach's eyes and editing them so they match the shape of the Melee ones.
I said that they have different vertex counts, so it's a bit harder to do that, aka I tried. I thought about maybe making the Melee eyes have transparency to get rid of it's eyebrows & eyes, and then have the Brawl Eyes use the material, but I'm too lazy at the moment to do all the vertex editing to try and make it blend well.
However I just remembered that adding faces to an object can keep the same mapping, as in I don't have to remap the new parts of the object....so I might actually be able to make it work, just not in the mood to work on her right now, because I solved this game's face exploding in-game. :happy:

Course the textures aren't working correctly despite them having their materials and shaders correct. I just can never win. *facepalm*
Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 11, 2014, 11:25:30 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

........so.....did Anivernage come back or give you the files for the BJ part of a certain moveset that has been in the works for years? :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nope. he sent me a message before but it wasnt really about bowser jr (which i still wanted...so i could release bjr/sm)  this has nothing to do with that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.