WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen on September 29, 2014, 05:07:50 AM
It's not that LC lacks manners so much as it is that he has a great distaste for people who say things like that. To him it shows arrogance and some other rather unsavory words in other people.
That's still no excuse for rudeness, and just because he has a low tolerance for those kinds of people doe not give him the right to make snide remarks like he did. There's a time and a place for everything, and LC needs to learn where those comment belong, and when to keep his mouth shut.

This is a place for constructive criticism, not for backhanded insults.

i completely agree, but if there is a complaint, it'd best be discussed with an admin.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

The thing about it is... If you have color in your name, you are in control of the world on this site. Doesn't matter if you're a 10 year old kid or a 40 year old adult, if you have color in your name, the power is yours :srs:
Total Sarcasm before admins go crazy
Anyways, I like what everyone is doing in here. My only question is: Why is anime characters so popular for imports? It's been like that for a while so I might as well ask now

Anime, japanese games and japanese song....basically japanese stuff, you mean. Yeah, that is a good question @ShadowWolf. I'd say because it is something different when compared to.other game.imports

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 29, 2014, 11:58:29 PM
The thing about it is... If you have color in your name, you are in control of the world on this site. Doesn't matter if you're a 10 year old kid or a 40 year old adult, if you have color in your name, the power is yours :srs:
Total Sarcasm before admins go crazy
We do all have colour in our names, can't you see the blue?
Total Sarcasm before ShadowWolf goes crazy
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 29, 2014, 11:58:29 PM
Anyways, I like what everyone is doing in here. My only question is: Why is anime characters so popular for imports? It's been like that for a while so I might as well ask now
woa, I think "popular" is a risky term to refer to anime imports; I would rather use the termn "infamous"

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 30, 2014, 12:44:46 AM
woa, I think "popular" is a risky term to refer to anime imports; I would rather use the termn "infamous"
Dude, I loved that game.

But in all honesty some of them are pretty good for nonsense builds like Brawl Minus, I think the moe imports are the best for that stuff.


Zelda look nice. Does he can crawl?

OMG please. That just looks awesome Nano! You and Beyond did a good job on this.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on September 29, 2014, 03:02:35 AM
I'm sorry, what? What is so criminal about the possibility of a fan model being better than the official? It can be done with enough work put it into it. For example: Project M's Ocarina of Time Link, that is the best model of OoT Link I've ever seen, even better than the 3ds and Melee models. Are they "Mole Convention 2014" for accomplishing such a task? Are you that [censored]ing dense?


...you're comparing a custom model to the original N64 version. What.

Okay, just for a minute, let's hop off Wonderland and fall ass-down onto the real world: Typical P:M shilling notwithstanding, any custom model can look better when the original is aesthetically lacking. You can't have a metric [censored]ton of detail working with limited hardware (in comparison to the hardware of today). For all intents and purposes, P:M Link has little to no differences when you compare him to 3DS Link. So what makes P:M Link better other than the fact it has the P:M sticker on it?

Quote from: Majora-Sama on September 29, 2014, 10:38:53 PM
That's still no excuse for rudeness, and just because he has a low tolerance for those kinds of people doe not give him the right to make snide remarks like he did. There's a time and a place for everything, and LC needs to learn where those comment belong, and when to keep his mouth shut.

This is a place for constructive criticism, not for backhanded insults.

Well it's not a place for blind praise either, and yet that was definitely the case a few pages back. With all due respect, Majora, you know I'm not the type to pull punches when it comes to criticism, constructive or otherwise.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 29, 2014, 11:58:29 PM
The thing about it is... If you have color in your name, you are in control of the world on this site. Doesn't matter if you're a 10 year old kid or a 40 year old adult, if you have color in your name, the power is yours :srs:

There's a "check your priviledge" joke in there somewhere.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.



something I am working on. I need to rig it better, as you can see,I just rigged her eft arm alongside the hair e.e Anyone is up to take the file and see wich is the vertice number? I can' do it, and I dont want freezes

October 01, 2014, 12:09:20 AM #16467 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 12:11:08 AM by ZX_RendingSaber_XZ
Quote from: LC-DDM on September 30, 2014, 06:33:05 PM
...you're comparing a custom model to the original N64 version. What.

Where the [censored] did I mention the original N64 version? I was specifically comparing it to the Melee and the 3DS models

Quote from: LC-DDM on September 30, 2014, 06:33:05 PM
For all intents and purposes, P:M Link has little to no differences when you compare him to 3DS Link. So what makes P:M Link better other than the fact it has the P:M sticker on it?
So a fully 3d modeled face on P:M's Link with the eyes and mouth being modeled separately (the 3ds model still just slaps a plain 2d texture for the eyes and mouth instead of being full 3d), more detail on the hair and Master Sword, and more polygons(the 3DS model still has some rough edges, and also those low poly arms look kinda "meh") = no differences?  Do I have to make a "Before and After" picture for you or something? The differences are not that hard to see. It seems you're the one who needs to get their eyes checked.

Quote from: LC-DDM on September 30, 2014, 06:33:05 PM
Typical P:M shilling notwithstanding
(Oh and nice job trying to label me as a blind P:M fanboy, really helped your case there)

Quote from: LC-DDM on September 30, 2014, 06:33:05 PM
Well it's not a place for blind praise either, and yet that was definitely the case a few pages back. With all due respect, Majora, you know I'm not the type to pull punches when it comes to criticism, constructive or otherwise.
There is a fine boundary between criticism, and being an ass. You clearly don't know where it is.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on October 01, 2014, 12:09:20 AMThere is a fine boundary between criticism, and being an ass. You clearly don't know where it is.

>.>

<.<




Never underestimate the power of the ass.

*runs*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


October 01, 2014, 01:55:07 AM #16469 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 01:56:05 AM by Oizen
Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 29, 2014, 11:58:29 PM
The thing about it is... If you have color in your name, you are in control of the world on this site. Doesn't matter if you're a 10 year old kid or a 40 year old adult, if you have color in your name, the power is yours :srs:

This is 100% true.

If you have a colored name, especially a rad Purple name you can decide who lives and who dies.

Like if someone with a purple named came into this thread and told everyone to stop arguing over something so trivial like this, or else thered be warnings. You'd all have to listen to it.

...

Im serious. Stop.  :srs: Its just a Link hack.