WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on October 10, 2014, 07:27:57 AM
Well, it's been a while ...  
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Next model: Archie comic style (Spaz & CCN influenced) Sally Acorn...
sorry if I sound too rude, but will you actually ever import something?

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 10, 2014, 02:56:07 PM
Also, I want to put this here for y'all.
[spoiler]


Why does this scream out "Mii Swordfighter"? D:

Anyway, progress on Miku. I might elongate her arms and edit her hands, and then all that's left will be her moving eyes. I hope to release her this month.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 10, 2014, 08:42:18 PM
Why does this scream out "Mii Swordfighter"? D:

Anyway, progress on Miku. I might elongate her arms and edit her hands, and then all that's left will be her moving eyes. I hope to release her this month.

Do you plan on doing another characters from Project Diva? I have most all the models here....

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 10, 2014, 08:53:21 PM
Do you plan on doing another characters from Project Diva? I have most all the models here....

Thank you, but I don't intend to do any other models from the game. If ever I do, the Models Resource has them anyway. Thanks. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 10, 2014, 08:42:18 PM
Why does this scream out "Mii Swordfighter"? D:
Not sure if sarcastic...taking it you don't like the swordfighter, or was that a typo and you meant to put the happy face?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 10, 2014, 09:03:37 PM
Not sure if sarcastic...taking it you don't like the swordfighter, or was that a typo and you meant to put the happy face?

Nah, I like the Mii Fighters. I was just using that emote in case I sounded stupid, XD


Actually, I am talking of the PDF 2ND models, they have more quality. Also, I got Neru Akita, Kasane Teto and Haku Yowane, as well as Sakine Meiko...O have all them xD. If you change your.mind someday call me
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 10, 2014, 08:57:44 PM
Thank you, but I don't intend to do any other models from the game. If ever I do, the Models Resource has them anyway. Thanks. ;D

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 10, 2014, 09:23:14 PM
Actually, I am talking of the PDF 2ND models, they have more quality. Also, I got Neru Akita, Kasane Teto and Haku Yowane, as well as Sakine Meiko...O have all them xD. If you change your.mind someday call me

Is that Miku higher Q?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 10, 2014, 09:24:49 PM
Is that Miku higher Q?

Yes. She have a better shaded ponytail (and bang) and she has better textures. She also have a better shaded body . Also, I have done expressions for her.

Ashley and Red has a very big source of Project Diva models, I recomend you to ask him for some links; it has tons of interesting models; and the good part of project diva models is that theire pretty low poly comparing to the MMD models

Thanks, Gamidame. And now I managed a way to convert them easily for .dae or .3ds...with expressions

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 10, 2014, 02:56:07 PM


Gotta collect some rupees!
I made a better version of that .gif for you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on October 10, 2014, 09:55:36 PM
I made a better version of that .gif for you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is exactly what popped into my head when I saw ShadowLuigi's gif. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I will make a female version, it's the Mii Sworfighter and XD that Wario