WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 12, 2014, 08:57:27 PM
and I think Im not a very good animating skirts...

Animating skirts are tricky cause their movement isn't bound completely to the movement of the character wearing it, or at least, it shouldn't be.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Fredrik's nearing closer and closer to the finish line. Damn, I hate doing hands. XP

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 13, 2014, 08:47:10 PM
Fredrik's nearing closer and closer to the finish line. Damn, I hate doing hands. XP

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, what model exporter did you use for him? :kdance:


He custom made the model himself. .-.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

October 13, 2014, 11:01:08 PM #16609 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:02:28 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 13, 2014, 10:53:11 PM
Hey, what model exporter did you use for him? :kdance:

LOL, I made it myself from scratch. XD Thanks for that, I'll take it as a compliment. ;D The real model I think would be too high-poly for Brawl, and I wanted a challenge, so yeah. What KJP said, basically.

EDIT: This time for real, he's almost finished. Just a few minor things and I can send him to a texturer.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 13, 2014, 11:01:08 PM
LOL, I made it myself from scratch. XD Thanks for that, I'll take it as a compliment. ;D The real model I think would be too high-poly for Brawl, and I wanted a challenge, so yeah. What KJP said, basically.

EDIT: This time for real, he's almost finished. Just a few minor things and I can send him to a texturer.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 14, 2014, 03:48:30 AM #16611 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:51:47 AM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: Raikrom on October 13, 2014, 07:14:07 AM
It was gonna be done at some point. Good on ya Kyouma.
I had a hard work on this since its a custom model made of other models; there is no actual model for her even on MMD
talking about it, first in game pics: (still needs thngs to fix)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 03:51:46 AM

now that im here i have a question for a problem: everytime I add metal textures and save it, the file gets corrupted and all the bones section gets deleted, why?

I remember getting that error a while back, I don't remember what caused it or how I fixed it. I'm assuming you're adding them with BB v0.71?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

v.067 actually, I tried with other versions of brawlbox and still got that error

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 13, 2014, 10:54:22 PM
He custom made the model himself. .-.

Yeaaah, I guess my joke didn't carry over well in text.


Something I'm making for a contest. I still need to make the finger's textures look better.

Quote from: TurboChaos on October 14, 2014, 03:59:15 PM
Something I'm making for a contest. I still need to make the finger's textures look better.
[spoiler]
I didn't know we had a Twilight-ish remake of Zelda: Minish Cap :V
Looks really cool, and funny too!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lord Fredrik's finished. Totalling 3112 polygons. Features fully modelled chains for his cape. Since taking these screenshots, I've improved his stache and made a few more minor edits to his fingers. But I'd say he's done.

Do I have a texture creator volunteer? ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TurboChaos on October 14, 2014, 03:59:15 PM
Something I'm making for a contest. I still need to make the finger's textures look better.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Captain Linkomar? I mean Olimar already had the ears for it lol.

Had some time tonight, decided to tart working on the basics for the texture.



Have all of the materials mapped out and ready to go, with vague color guides set up.

I'm not 100% agreeing with how the hair is mapped...it's going to be a challenge to make it all line up properly and look good.