WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 21, 2014, 02:40:21 AM
I fail to see why Shrek was brought up for no reason.

You're probably also failing to see the image of the Shrek hack preview :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


October 21, 2014, 03:42:15 AM #16666 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 03:43:27 AM by Gamidame_K
6 costumes! Im showing only 5 cos the 6th one is gonna be a surprise ewe


Now all we need is Smash Mouth BRSTMS and a swamp stage and we'll be good
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.




I was forced to do THIS after losing a Truth or Dare game with my pals, including Zaard, but I cannot seem to rig it properly... Oh well, I think I should try again.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 21, 2014, 03:42:15 AM
6 costumes! Im showing only 5 cos the 6th one is gonna be a surprise ewe

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i severely doubt this will be the case, but is he over classic wario? *braces for disappointment*

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: br3compactor on October 21, 2014, 02:52:16 AM
You're probably also failing to see the image of the Shrek hack preview :P
Yea. I see no images.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 21, 2014, 04:03:09 AM
i severely doubt this will be the case, but is he over classic wario? *braces for disappointment*
yes, as a hardcore wario ware fan I am, I cant simply get rid of wario's wario ware outfit

YES! err i mean... i approve of your decision

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

it's always better to rig on classic wario, since you can just add bones to it to make it fit the warioware boneset and it'll work.

Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on October 21, 2014, 03:44:58 AM
Now all we need is Smash Mouth BRSTMS and a swamp stage and we'll be good
I actually have the swamp model and I will use it
I dont know about the brstms tho...
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on October 21, 2014, 10:31:45 AM
it's always better to rig on classic wario, since you can just add bones to it to make it fit the warioware boneset and it'll work.
I actually have classic wario as a wario ware's wario alt like this:
00 - wario (ware) normal
01-  wario (ware) red
02 - wario (ware) green
03 - wario (ware) blue
04 - wario (classic)
05 - pirate wario


movie/ssb3ds mewtwo?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 21, 2014, 04:44:44 PM
movie/ssb3ds mewtwo?
Yeah. More like X/Y, Movie/SSB3DS Trophy Mewtwo.

Something about that model makes me like it more than the Mewtwo models out there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 21, 2014, 04:53:32 PM
Something about that model makes me like it more than the Mewtwo models out there.

Correct proportions maybe? He still has bone problems though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302