WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re-rigging a model from a PSA of mine to feature a better rig and more personalized features.



New stuff:

-Rigged toes
-Improved armour rig
-Final Smash eyes
-A dual-sided cape.

Quote from: RandomTBush on November 03, 2014, 05:29:01 AM
So nobody bothers to acknowledge the fact that I had ripped those three Smash 3DS models in the first place (used for this and this), and that KTH gets all the credit for the work I did? I see how it is...
Like Velen said, you didn't announce that on here that you were the one who ripped it. To be fair KTH should've mentioned it, but the way you posted that comment made it sound like we should've known that it was you. Mind if I PM you so we don't fill up the thread with off-topic posts?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Wow, I get shafted when trying to put this thread back on topic. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 03, 2014, 09:57:43 PM
Wow, I get shafted when trying to put this thread back on topic. :P
Sorry, I made the post and then you ended up posting yours right before mine so I hit "Post" immediately after seeing that someone else had posted a new comment. King Cold is looking awesome at the moment.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

sorry tabuu, but actual model import previews are not the topic anymore

I mean, [censored], I want some Smash 4 models as bad as everyone else does, but jeez. Throw me a frickin' bone!

im not mini-modding, but I think that these people should make a separated thread about this
yeah, personally, im only interesed in 1 model from that game so I dont see why so much hype
other than that, tabuu, are you sure you want to modify the bonethree? you know youll have to fix the indexes later, other than that Im glad you have started to re import for your own PSAs, thats the best to do because you know what you actually need and what  you dont need. Just remember to set the metal material correctly on his armor (the previous king cold import had an improperly set Ref texture)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 03, 2014, 10:46:58 PM
im not mini-modding, but I think that these people should make a separated thread about this
yeah, personally, im only interesed in 1 model from that game so I dont see why so much hype
other than that, tabuu, are you sure you want to modify the bonethree? you know youll have to fix the indexes later, other than that Im glad you have started to re import for your own PSAs, thats the best to do because you know what you actually need and what  you dont need. Just remember to set the metal material correctly on his armor (the previous king cold import had an improperly set Ref texture)

Which Ref texture are you referring to?

on the armor object, the previously made king cold has a metal material where the second texture I dont remember very well if its named Ref or anything else, but it should be spec thingy of the metal effect, I thikn that person didnt set it as "true" or something, because Ive seen the effect doesnt actually follow the camera
you cant set it as "true" if the object is singlebinded to one bone (probably it was singlebinded to bustN), so I recomend you to rig at least a small number like the shoulderNs or something so you can set is as "true"

Odd, I had set that myself, and everything followed the camera. :P

Or are you referring to the very first model?

ahh nvm then lol I thought you were still using that old one

No, DB had re-rigged it. King Cold is now going to be in re-rig V. 3.

Took a bit of time making the eye textures, but I got this HD Bowser finished. I didn't make the texture, just did the moving eye textures that currently aren't animated yet. Also did the yellow eyes.


I'll be giving credit to the two texture packs I used in this update.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Why is his mouth area have scales? 
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 04, 2014, 03:06:47 AM
Took a bit of time making the eye textures, but I got this HD Bowser finished. I didn't make the texture, just did the moving eye textures that currently aren't animated yet. Also did the yellow eyes.
I'll be giving credit to the two texture packs I used in this update.
Nice job! The textures on his snout look a little too intense though, maybe putting the scales at like 50 percent opacity maybe? Idk, they just kind of remind me of chains or something on his snout, lol. Looks great though ;D
So I can assure all of you... It is definitely Waluigi Time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.