WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 08, 2014, 04:40:29 PM
thats what I told you on fbyes, the wield thing is actually more effective than editing normals because it also reduces the vertices number apart from fixing the normals

I needed o use both, but worked anyways.. Vertice number was 1407 and now is 1703...



Over sonic/mario
once I learn how to rig properly
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on November 08, 2014, 06:36:54 PM


Over sonic/mario
once I learn how to rig properly
The eyebrows though...I'm assuming this is the 3ds model, so did you edit the eyebrows or are they actually like that in the game? They just seem a bit taller than normal.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

they're like that in game I think
they're called eyebrows_1 so I assume they're the defaault, everything else called name_1 has been
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 08, 2014, 12:05:48 PM


Coming out pretty neat, but the lower half part of the body still needs rigging. Plus, the transparency of the necklace and bracelet appears in BB, but not in game for some reason... Does anyone know how to fix the black transparency?

Knees and elbows are the worst to rig. His butt seems sharp. I'm loving this guy though.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 08, 2014, 06:55:27 PM
The eyebrows though...I'm assuming this is the 3ds model, so did you edit the eyebrows or are they actually like that in the game? They just seem a bit taller than normal.
He has two sets of eyebrows for different expressions. At least that's what I assume from the gmod version of the model.

[spoiler]

So I've done a bit of remodeling and UV Mapping. Anyone willing to map the necklace/amulet/whatever the hell it is thing on Lana's chest?

In Kaze's absence I decided to see if Chrom would work in Brawl, and fortunately he does (without any problems, unlike before). I then decided to tinker with him a bit. I'm starting with his neck, first.

If at any time Kaze comes back and tells me to stop, I'll drop all progress on it.

New - Left
Old - Right
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 08, 2014, 11:45:59 PM
[spoiler]

So I've done a bit of remodeling and UV Mapping. Anyone willing to map the necklace/amulet/whatever the hell it is thing on Lana's chest?

I can't discover who is it...maybe Lana from Hyrule Warriors?


Yup, It is indeed Lana from Hyrule Warriors. The modeling is going okay, save for the hair and the face. I just can't model those things at all lol.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 08, 2014, 11:54:20 PM
Yup, It is indeed Lana from Hyrule Warriors. The modeling is going okay, save for the hair and the face. I just can't model those things at all lol.

you could edit Peach's hair (with a ponytail) to do it...for head I have no idea

cant wait to see how that turns out.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

done version (finally)



Unofortunately, Sheik doesn't have expressions, so I can't make some for her

Texturing is going great. I added more, and gave him his Final Smash eyes. ;D


Quote from: Trollerskates on November 08, 2014, 10:09:10 PM
He has two sets of eyebrows for different expressions. At least that's what I assume from the gmod version of the model.
That makes sense.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.