WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 07, 2014, 07:33:51 PM
Ah okay, well good thing I pointed that out. lol Anyways can't wait for SMS Peach. :)


Yeah, she have a ponytail version too. She also have her parasol, That I may edit and rig over her actual one :) Also, she came as a strange model...looking like the ones from Mario & Sonic games:  her hands, closed hands, mouth, open mouth, eye, half eye, etc came in different models

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 07, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

Yeah, she have a ponytail version too. She also have her parasol, That I may edit and rig over her actual one :) Also, she came as a strange model...looking like the ones from Mario & Sonic games:  her hands, closed hands, mouth, open mouth, eye, half eye, etc came in different models
So her eyelids are separate models? Interesting, I was expecting them to be textures, the multiple hands was a little unexpected, I thought she only had one set of hands and Mario & Yoshi & Shadow Mario being the only ones with multiple hands. I'm sure that's just how SMS handles the models because I remember Fludd's nozzles being separate and Yoshi was split up a lot with his tongue, hands, etc being spit up.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey Ashley, I remade the parasol texture from scratch for my Shadow Queen PSA. It's much better than the 64X64 one.

@StupidMarioFan, they aren't modeled, but they are textures in separate "square" models

@Pichi, do you mind on sending me it?

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 07, 2014, 06:00:31 AM
[spoiler]



So a little project I took up. I plan on creating all of the Koopalings over Bowser, using his body as a base. I cannot for the life of me Brawl-style her texture on her head. Would anyone be willing to help me do that?
[spoiler]


You're not using Bowser's body as a base, but my Bowser Jr's body as a base.

Please don't lie about things like that. Makes you look silly.

Ive already released her but I guess its not so bad if I still show it here
"See this is my graf eisen; Do you wanna feel it, Shulk?"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes, Vita is the girl in my sig

Quote from: Nαnobuds on December 07, 2014, 10:51:11 PM
You're not using Bowser's body as a base, but my Bowser Jr's body as a base.

Please don't lie about things like that. Makes you look silly.
I thought you were using Bowser's body as a base for the Junior you made? I apologize for my mistake. I'll fix that.

Its all good. The way you said it at first, you made it seem like you edited the model like that yourself, when its actually my edits.

But no worries.

@Gamidame...Looks like Shulk want something under her dress lol

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 07, 2014, 07:39:03 PM
As many wise kc-mm veterans say, "One more wouldn't hurt".
And then, Brawl Vault became this:

whydidirigthisabomination


Dude!...I hope you do call it"Brawl Vault". Epic.


more like "Kitten Corp MeowMix's Ultimate Lifeform"

Will it come with 50+ recolors that are all almost the exact same? XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

is mewtwo's tail still there? either way, there needs to be a CSP supplied with this, as there is no way this thing is a thing anywhere else but here.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524